May 2nd Predictions thread.

Ramsey

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point on the we. :) We are business partners and happen to be building the exact same setups. Afterall, we are so competitive, neither one of us would let the other one build a car faster then the other one. Plus building the cars at the same time saves us a little money because we are purchasing 2x everything.

I guess I could detail exactly what's in my car and then Mark could just copy paste my post so that the 'we' can be droped. ;) Also, the 'we' incorporates IPS as well, since they have spent a ton of time in research helping us making the right decisions.

at least you're a good sport about it. good luck with the build

What do you think I should be running on this setup?

K&N cold air, BBK 70mm tb, MAF, BBk o/r x-pipe, Flowmasters (40s), Suspension Work on street tires and a 100 wet shot? up?

Im curious.... I may just have my buddy take it to the track for me on the 2nd.

What do you think I should be running on this setup?

K&N cold air, BBK 70mm tb, MAF, BBk o/r x-pipe, Flowmasters (40s), Suspension Work on street tires and a 100 wet shot? up?

Im curious.... I may just have my buddy take it to the track for me on the 2nd.

rhett gimme a call if u want ur car to get some baseline runs...ask phil i picked up a shit ton of time off his with me driving...im pro ha

I may have him take it and let you run it.... If I dont get it painted b4 then.... once its painted it aint leaving the garge till they bring it to the air port to get me lol.

Im geting a new hood with out a fake hood scoop lol, and the rust fixed.

3" cowl hood?????