May 2nd Predictions thread.

Ramsey

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bring that big chain and whoever doesn't break can tow the other guy home.....

your tranny is going to explode

Ur axels gonna hold on slicks with ur power? I just though I remember u breakin axels all the time

Trans wont be exploding, Its brand new with an LSD this time around.

Axles wont explode either, http://www.bildon.com/catalog/DetailsList.cfm?ID=BDM.407.XRA&Nav=5&SubNav=none

Got those on the way.

Only thing that can go wrong is lifting the head:(

I'll prolly run 27-28 PSI on a glory Pass but I'm sure I'll turn it up to get the numbers I want:asshole:

Lasota already has the head on, If I can Might have him put in Racewear studs befor this, Ive seen stock ones stay strong till about 550whp after that its a walk in the dark.:o No opne else makes aftermarket studs except Racewear....

sam, I will prolly be rocking a drag radial...ur more than welcome to some passes seeing as without your help the car would never be done by the time of the track day...(i hope)

I heart you.... :cool: Actually I will just show you a trick or too to get that thing to hook. I dont need to drive your new toy. :)

9.10s with me on it is what im hoping mike was down south and at a track that was only 270 feet above sea level and ran mid 8.s on motor and pump gas........ and besides befor the track day ends i think davis will make a spray pass so after that i think my bike at the track day will be done lol :nutkick:

Me too....Sean had this exact set up (not a similar but exact, as in I have his parts) and ran a 12.01 at 116 on DR. His car was a bit lighter but mine dyno'd a little stronger. He is a better driver than I am though so I would be thrilled with anything under 12.5

No exact setup would be if you use Sean's wheels and tires which are in my garage, LOL