Is this "JENKEM" drug the new fad?

Rustlestiltskin

Did anyone catch the new southpark lastnight? Kenny was inhaling cat spray to get a high.

I was rolling on the floor laughing last night watching that one.

And I saw this on BangedUp a month or so ago. If someone is willing to do that to get high, so be it. You are dumber than you appear.

Yeah that shit was hilarious.. boobopolis haha

yeah, i liked how they all went to the same place too.

anyway, back onto the topic, I belive it was even posted here somehwere before, but it's fake

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/jenkem.asp

has quasi real origins, but I don't even think idiots in the Florida swamps are going to actually try it.

Oh...my...fucking...flying...farting...Buddha...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahaaaaaa....

Oh, fucking hell, I heard about this hoax when it first happened, Opie&Anthony were laughing their asses off over it...I couldn't believe ANYONE would think it was real, but apparently right after the whole thing started, they had a rash of idiots showing up half dead in emergency rooms after dipping from leeching beds and getting hydrogen sulfide poisoning...

I can't help but think that someone in the Collier County Sherriff's Dept said "Watch this shit" at some point...

BTW, the best part of the whole thing...the picture's in the Sherriff's Dept thing are obviously of a Yoo-Hoo bottle...http://www.mos95b.com/Smileys/smilielol.gif