2001 Nissan Sentra SE, LOW MILES

Nitrousbird

Selling my fiancée's car, as she just got herself an 06 Audi A4, and no longer needs this.

- 2001 Nissan Sentra SE; this is the top end model for 2001. Has the 2.0 SR20DE motor.

- One owner, adult female owned (and not abused), has never been smoked in, garage kept most of its life

- 54,100 miles as of 4/2/08. Most of the miles are highway as well; my fiancée traveled for a while, and the car would sit in the garage for 2 weeks at a time, and was this way for a couple of years. Was a daily driver up until 2 days ago, when my fiancée purchased a new car to replace it.

- 4 new Goodyear tires with a 4-wheel alingment approx. 1 year and 10k miles ago.

- Brand new front brakes, rear brakes are ~6 months old.

- New cap, wires, and NGK Platinum sparkplugs 4k miles ago.

- Synthetic oil its whole life, replaced every 5k miles.

- Power windows, locks, mirrors, factory keyless entry, A/C, cruise control, factory fog lights, automatic transmission, 16" alloy wheels, spoiler, cloth interior (they didn't offer leather in this year), no sunroof.

This is not a base GXE w/ a 1.8L motor sporting hubcaps, and is priced accordingly. Since the gas prices have went up, these cars are selling for more now than they did a year ago. Compare similar mileage SE Sentras online, and you'll see the pricing is spot on. This car runs great, and NEEDS NOTHING. It has your typical minor scratches as you would expect from a car with this age/mileage. Could use a good detailing.

NEW PRICE: $7999. NO TRADES, and I won't hold the car for anyone. Have clean title in hand, you bring cash, we sell you the car.

Did the stud ever get fixed on the hub? :)

Yep, I had to replace another one on the back as well. So I should also add the car has two new wheel studds and lug nuts too.

The car needs nothing; shifts great, and drives very solidly without a bunch of squeaks or rattles. Heck, I've been driving it around for the past day or so...not my thing, but doesn't suck fuel like the Avalanche either..........

• 2 weeks later...
The A4 looks good I have seen it. But Joe can she see over the steering wheel? haha.. j/k

Free Bump!

The seat goes up and down in it! She looks very odd driving my Avalanche; small and 5'2" looks a bit tiny for that beast.

• 2 weeks later...