Parking ticket... in my own driveway.

iwishiwascool

No effing joke.

I had my adorable overnight companion park her SUV in my driveway as opposed to the unfavorable parking situation in my cul-de-sac.

The Explorer blocked the sidewalk.

I wake up to find a $40 ticket on her window that was written at 5:30am by CPD.

I'm assuming a neighbor complained. Does CPD drive around suburban neighborhoods looking for parking tickets to write at 5:30 am?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike (SilverCobraMike) just moved in last weekend and arrived home about the same time I did with his ultra loud mustang.

I'm hypothesizing that we may have upset some aurally sensitive neighbors passed their bed time who decided to express and project frustration with the desperate lack of sex in their very vanilla lives on the poor unsuspecting girl I had as a guest.

I was pissed, I had to go around it and in the process I steped in a mud puddle and ruined my new Italian Leather shoes. The ticket was only 40?! My shoes were $500. If your window comes up broken I saw the neighbor on the left of your house break it. :)

And...

The plot thickens.

Another neighbor in the cul-de-sac got one too. His vehicle has been blocking the sidewalk for one whole year having never received a citation. Coincidence?

I think he was caught in the crossfire of an angry neighbor trying to pay me some justice.

I live right off 3 on Jonathan Noble and woke up to the same thing. Plus a Abandoned vehicle ticket? This was on an SUV that is driven everyday. Ticket was issued at 4am.

I am guessing these types of tickets are based solely on complaints; especially from CPD (as in my experience they don't normally give a shit about petty stuff like this, and noise complaints ;)). I think someone is mad at you.

I live right off 3 on Jonathan Noble and woke up to the same thing. Plus a Abandoned vehicle ticket? This was on an SUV that is driven everyday. Ticket was issued at 4am.

It must have been a revenue generating operation then... you are a few blocks from me.

Guest mrhobbz
She is a girl I am seeing, not just some floozy I picked up at a bar as it may have sounded.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2006/2394295762_2a04f999ed.jpg

Middle

Tell the brunette to call me... 496.2493, tell her i spit game like William Hung.

Had better, but nice try.

The girls featured in your sporadic daily fantasies... the ones that lead you to stroke your infantile penis in awkward public places... do not count as being "had". They are innocent victims to your overactive under-disciplined imagination.

Please keep it real.

Guest mrhobbz
The girls featured in your sporadic daily fantasies... the ones that lead you to stroke your infantile penis in awkward public places... do not count as being "had". They are innocent victims to your overactive under-disciplined imagination.

Please keep it real.

Once again, nice try.