Any dog trainers?

Chad is Dead

I'm currently training my puppy and have already gone through puppy pre-school and my puppy is doing very well with commands for the most part....but the place we take her seems expensive for further training. We ultimately want to teach her to be without a leash. Is anyone a dog trainer or related to one that could give us a cheaper price to help us out?

My neighbor across the street has been a professional animal behaviorist for around 20 years. She's got one of the top 5 obedience Rottweiler's in the country.

Here's her info.

Elissa O'Sullivan

Animal Behaviorist

(614) 578-7931

nobaddogs@wideopenwest.com

Rolled-Up News Paper.

Your Front Doorstep.

Give them a call.

Yeah, you're dumb.

My wife is a dog trainer at the Hilliard Petsmart. She could definitely help you, if you go in just ask for Layne Sahr. I believe classes are $109 for an 8 week course with 1 hour training class once a week. Just a little over $12 per class, a pretty decent deal.

What kind of dog is it? Some dogs can't really be trained to stay without a leash. Dogs that are very independent like Huskies and Malamutes.

Guest mrhobbz
Yeah, you're dumb.

My wife is a dog trainer at the Hilliard Petsmart. She could definitely help you, if you go in just ask for Layne Sahr. I believe classes are $109 for an 8 week course with 1 hour training class once a week. Just a little over $12 per class, a pretty decent deal.

What kind of dog is it? Some dogs can't really be trained to stay without a leash. Dogs that are very independent like Huskies and Malamutes.

I'm dumb for a joke on the intarwebs, yay!