Girls that enjoy being treated like shit

dragknee66

Ok in all honesty I really thought about this before posting. I like to keep my personal business away from the interwebs but I just wanted to share some random thoughts here. I think most men will agree.

What women want

Money.

Im sorry ladies but even when you tell us money doesnt matter, your full of shit. You enjoy being pampered and bought things simply so you dont have to buy them yourself. You say you really dont mind going to Applebees from time to time but in your mind your thinking 'why cant this bastard take me to Hyde Park'. This is why I steer clear of the bitches that work at Walmart or other dead end jobs, if you cant provide for ME then Ill be damned if I will support YOU.

Being smacked around.

I dont know why in f*cks name girls like being treated like shit! Why is it you see the little hotties with hoodlum dudes that slang talk and cant even hold a job?? My guess is because they smack those girls around and they rather enjoy randomly thinking "is he cheating on me" "does he love me" blah blah.

I mean in all honesty there isnt a mean bone in my body, and if I ever treated a girl with the disrespect they seem to enjoy... my own mother would kick my ass.

Challenge.

So by challenge do you mean.... if I ignore your phone calls all the time, completely blow you off and show no sign of interest what so ever, youll like me MORE? Yes. Thats correct. By you calling us and us ignoring you and treating you like every other beotch, youll seem to come around quicker. But heaven forbid if WE show any sign of interest and do kind things for you like buy you flowers and take you to nice dinners and try and have some real old style genuine fun with you. This kind of loyal treatment will only net you the dog house really quick.

Sex Appeal.

Compliments and suggestions. Be careful how you play this one guys. If you compliment on appearance then you obviously want to sleep with her, because we all know that people cant just be friends without sleeping with each other rite. If you suggest something to her then obviously she isnt good enough and chances are this might play in your favor. Her self esteem will stoop so low that she might be willing to do just about anything to keep your interest because shes so worried about her own appearance.

This all stems from meeting random bitches (I call them "bitches" now because calling them "ladies" doesnt seem to be the proper way to "pull" women these days) that just end up being another number on the shit list in my phone after trying to be real with them.

Girls... cant live with them... cant kill them. :D

• Upvote 1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO...

1. I agree...we do love money...but honestly, who doesn't?

2. Being smacked around??? Maybe I'm one of the girls who don't let this happen but it's called self-respect. If they have it they won't let a guy treat them like shit and they'll stick up for themselves. I don't know why most girls let this happen? I may sound like a total bitch sometimes when I stand up for myself but I never let a anyone especially a guy I'm dating walk all over me. Again, it's respect-if they have it for themselves they'll have it for you.

3. A challenge...no...I don't like a challenge in a relationship. If I want a challenge I don't want a boyfriend. I like it when my boyfriend shows interest. But this could just be me...

/rant :)

What's really fucked up about all this is you hear these outspoken loudmouth "womens rights activists" talk about how it's unfair how women make less money than men and stuff, yet the moment a couple breaks up the woman gets everything she had, everything the couple had, and usually half of what the man had before the relationship. That's whats not fair, your born with a penis and you have no rights. Heather Mills is a perfect example of this, WTF did that bitch do to deserve $50million??? Not a fucking thing except have a kid with him, which it doesn't take $50 million to raise a kid.

As for the being smacked around or needing a challenge, I don't get it. I don't play those games with women and won't hit a woman. Also if a woman has to "fish" for compliments she won't get them from me, it tells me she has no self confidence.

IMO...

2. Being smacked around??? Maybe I'm one of the girls who don't let this happen but it's called self-respect. If they have it they won't let a guy treat them like shit and they'll stick up for themselves. I don't know why most girls let this happen? I may sound like a total bitch sometimes when I stand up for myself but I never let a anyone especially a guy I'm dating walk all over me. Again, it's respect-if they have it for themselves they'll have it for you.

3. A challenge...no...I don't like a challenge in a relationship. If I want a challenge I don't want a boyfriend. I like it when my boyfriend shows interest. But this could just be me...

I think what Dragknee was trying to convey is not actual physical abuse but more along the lines of being treated like shit in other ways. Like the baby daddy in jail thing, thats got to be very hard on women haing to deal with a kid while daddy is in jail for posession. Or how about the dudes that already have kids from another girl and the current girl gets harrassed and beaten up by baby momma.

I seriously belive that unless you have spent time in jail, have warrents for your arrest, have a drinking drug problem, sell drugs, have kids from un wed women, cheat on your girlfriend/wife, and are general peice of shit you cant date these days.

Whatever happened to dating were there wasnt any extra baggage, i mean come on dating is hard enough

Whatever happened to dating were there wasnt any extra baggage, i mean come on dating is hard enough

Mutha fuggin DOT.

I tried the girls with kids thing. That has got to be the shittiest situation to be in honestly. I will NEVER EVER EVER again date a girl with kids. Its a complete waste of my time.

IMO...

Its cool to love money if you make some for yourself. But I hate girls that expect US to pay for everything and never even offer.

If you dont like being treated like shit and actually dont like challenges and games youre one of the few.

IMO...

Funny thing is EVERY girl says this exact same thing, but you never see them act on it. Dwell on that shit. :)

Funny thing is EVERY girl says this exact same thing, but you never see them act on it. Dwell on that shit. :)

Talk to my boyfriend...he'll tell you otherwise...but whatever everyone is entitled to their own opinion so I'm not going to argue with you

Mutha fuggin DOT.

I tried the girls with kids thing. That has got to be the shittiest situation to be in honestly. I will NEVER EVER EVER again date a girl with kids. Its a complete waste of my time.

Truth! My last couple of g/f's had kids...never EVER again...I'd rather be single than have to deal with babies daddy drama...not worth the stretched out vag IMHO!

That's every reason to fuck and forget, or the ol' shoot n' scoot as I call it. Never again shall I be tied down by one vagina! There are too many other vaginas that are better, or tighter!

I almost spit my iced tea everywhere reading that.

Thats some funny stuff rite there hahaha

just a ? what started this thread? just bored or did you get the boot from your chick who is doing some shmuck?

No more like I keep booting chicks that are sluts lol

It was just a vent, to see if my fellow dudes agreed that most girls are ho's

And bored too yes

Aside from the smacking around, which I agree that any self respecting woman will have none of... most of your sediment is rooted in simple biological imperatives. Women are attracted to money and "power" as it will provide the most stable environment for child rearing.

If this were a board of women, this would be a thread about how men only chase beautiful, passive, young women.. because it's true. Our biological imperative tells us to impregnate as many genetically superior females as possible.

The nice thing about being a man is that you have full control of your wealth and power.... women can only do so much to modify beauty.

This is the game. You either recognize it, embrace it, and play along... Or you sit on the sidelines and complain about it while those that do get laid.