Girls that enjoy being treated like shit

dragknee66

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant count the number of threads i read where a guy talks about fucking some bitch coz shes hot, not coz he likes her. so what do women do?... they want to be hot, they want to be that bitch you want, in hopes to change you one day.

If thats womens mentality then thank christ i am single. Seriously you shouldnt have to change to be wanted.

I believe women are to be thought of as a buffet. Why settle for the Filet, when you can try the turkey, or hey that pork tenderloin looks amazing I think I'll put a slice on my plate, and last a slice of cherry pie to top it off. Or, damnit, I should've got me some vanilla ice cream. These are decisions that would haunt me if I were to stay "tied" down to one and one alone. No more buffet, just a simple one course entree.

If thats womens mentality then thank christ i am single. Seriously you shouldnt have to change to be wanted.

you didnt read that right.

WOMEN are the ones changing. they are becoming these sluts you want and then you bitch that they are sluts.

... in general, not you per say.

people suck and thats that. you find one that sucks.. you move on.

WOMEN are the ones changing. they are becoming these sluts you want and then you bitch that they are sluts.

I am saying no one should change, regardless of weather your junk is inside you or hangs down or both in some cases.

Maybe thats why i have problems with women, i am in the appetizer business.

You guys all suck. You need to look for a wife in other places then the fish-mart and random bars. If you want a real woman you can connect with stop searching in the wrong places.

If you feel that "shoot and scoot" is the best way to live your life go ahead. But you will never meet a real woman this way. So there is no reason to complain about it. Shut up.

Eventually you will grow up and figure out that connecting with someone else is the most important part of your sorry life. If not then just slit your wrist and get it over with.

You guys all suck. You need to look for a wife in other places then the fish-mart and random bars. If you want a real woman you can connect with stop searching in the wrong places.

If you feel that "shoot and scoot" is the best way to live your life go ahead. But you will never meet a real woman this way. So there is no reason to complain about it. Shut up.

Eventually you will grow up and figure out that connecting with someone else is the most important part of your sorry life. If not then just slit your wrist and get it over with.

Does this mean no more booty n' samich calls?

Dude i have been searching for a "good" one but after awhile i just dont care anymore, its annoying to keep looking around. I am impatient damn it.

Dude i have been searching for a "good" one but after awhile i just dont care anymore, its annoying to keep looking around. I am impatient damn it.

Your problem is you are searching too hard. The right one will find you or you will find each other at the same time. I don't want to hear about how impatient you are. Life is all about waiting for something to happen. Think about what happens in a normal day. Most of the day you are waiting for something. Be a big boy and stop dwelling on women. Get a hobby or something.

Your problem is you are searching too hard. The right one will find you or you will find each other at the same time. I don't want to hear about how impatient you are. Life is all about waiting for something to happen. Think about what happens in a normal day. Most of the day you are waiting for something. Be a big boy and stop dwelling on women. Get a hobby or something.

Can they find me in my basement playing COD4 or working on my truck, possibly riding the bike with my helmet on and a mirrored visor...............................................................

If i wait before i know it ill be 30 something un married with no kids and lots of money... o yea haha good point Trowa.

Can they find me in my basement playing COD4 or working on my truck, possibly riding the bike with my helmet on and a mirrored visor...............................................................

If i wait before i know it ill be 30 something un married with no kids and lots of money... o yea haha good point Trowa.

On the bike would be the best chance. Better make sure you look super hot in your leather chaps. :cool::cool::cool:

People that say money doesn't buy happiness do not have enough money to begin with.

Pics of your girlfriend/wife/other naked?

Guest mrhobbz

I likes you... you are a bery smart laday.

Ferraris are the most important goal of my life. Then I can do more randoms.