need a cool boat?

AJ

Before I click on the link I could say its a Malibu...

And I know there are a few of us that will be all over it.

Its about time they came out with another one. This one is getting old.

And it looks like any other Malibu boat, except its all red and has some vents made to look like taillights. Now Im going to go check ou the new one.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/pimpjettay2k/AmysCamera029.jpg?t=1207848307

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/pimpjettay2k/AmysCamera030.jpg?t=1207848244

The Corvette Boat is cool, but that's the one Malibu boat I wouldn't want:

- No Tower

- No Ballast tanks

- The other Malibu boats look better for less money

- Closed bow

I love Malibu boats, and when the time comes, that will be the #1 brand on my list to replace mine.

the z06 package is 100k. for that much ill take a fountain 35ft lightning

Your only 280k short of a new 35 with staggered 525's.

That LS7 in the Malibu won't run over 50. Raylar has a sweet LS2 package out now.

There was one of those in Cleveland at the boat show, it was pretty laid out for a ski boat.

Your only 280k short of a new 35 with staggered 525's.

That LS7 in the Malibu won't run over 50. Raylar has a sweet LS2 package out now.

There was one of those in Cleveland at the boat show, it was pretty laid out for a ski boat.

We do 65 all day long with the 383 I would give the LS7 a little more credit then that.

We do 65 all day long with the 383 I would give the LS7 a little more credit then that.

Given the transmission ratio, the propeller they reccomend to run on that malibu, you would be well past the rev limited far before 65. Thats not even taking into account any propeller slippage, which on a ski boat is normally 6% or greater.

Your a ski boat guy, you'll get a kick out of this. :)

http://www.totalmarineperformance.com/images/DSCN0679.JPG

I really like that. I think I could rock that out. And I agree to a point. We wrap the boat to 6500 all day and do 60-65 depending on the number of people in the boat. 4000 gets us to 50-52...Now it is the 2nd engine that malibu has put in the boat for free. And the boat was replaced by malibu on the front door step also a few years back originally.