new from westerville

Guest FeArLeSsDeSiRe

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had 5% on my 04grandprix an have 5% tint on my srt4 for 6months I'm in reynolfsburg polaris westerville an columbus everynight of the week gotta be smart about it

Yep, I was smart and they asked me to roll my window up to check it. You're lucky, far from smart. Jesus Christ, please go learn how to convey your thoughts more clearly.

I'm done reading what you type. I've come to the conclusion that you are a fucking retard. Please, just step away from the computer and attempt to read the fucking mess that you type. I swear, every single time you post, I seriously consider gouging out my eyes with a dull knife. You have made me lose any remaining faith I had in humanity. Bye, fucker.

WOW. When I 1st read your "mod" list I thought your car would look like every other ricer piece of ass car on the road...But I was WAY off. That looks bad ass. I didn't think the G5's had that much potential, now if only it was fast....Welcome!

Yep, I was smart and they asked me to roll my window up to check it. You're lucky, far from smart. Jesus Christ, please go learn how to convey your thoughts more clearly.

I'm done reading what you type. I've come to the conclusion that you are a fucking retard. Please, just step away from the computer and attempt to read the fucking mess that you type. I swear, every single time you post, I seriously consider gouging out my eyes with a dull knife. You have made me lose any remaining faith I had in humanity. Bye, fucker.

What was so confusing about my post? An how do u figure I am being lucky not smart? Mabey I am lucky but seeing as I've had dark tint for a few years now, seems as if luck can't last that long... mabey u were being SMART in ur eyes but being a asshat to others. If you don't like my posts then don't fuckin read them simple as that.

What was so confusing about my post? An how do u figure I am being lucky not smart? Mabey I am lucky but seeing as I've had dark tint for a few years now, seems as if luck can't last that long... mabey u were being SMART in ur eyes but being a asshat to others. If you don't like my posts then don't fuckin read them simple as that.

I'm going to find that ignore button. Smart is not having the tint. I drove with my windows down, if that's an "asshat" great. You can't even figure out I'm insulting more than one post of yours. Jesus, I underestimated the true depth of your stupidity.

Guest FeArLeSsDeSiRe
WOW. When I 1st read your "mod" list I thought your car would look like every other ricer piece of ass car on the road...But I was WAY off. That looks bad ass. I didn't think the G5's had that much potential, now if only it was fast....Welcome!

yeh i try to stay away from the rice.. i wish i could build power but with no tuning options and a weak motor its very hard to go fast!!!

Guest FeArLeSsDeSiRe
^^^ thats classic....lmao, and Paul HELL NO to letting some of Phil's chicks pose near my car

haha then whos might that one bee????

X2 we all know its not one of your girls lol... well she is almost as shinny as u...just a little taller though.

you've never seen any of my girls, besides I wouldn't bring them around you vultures anyway......lol :asshole:

you've never seen any of my girls, besides I wouldn't bring them around you vultures anyway......lol :asshole:

Hahaha right!!! Why woudlnt u bring them around its not like eddie will go for them, but I'm sure phil will if she's white lol

Hahaha right!!! Why woudlnt u bring them around its not like eddie will go for them, but I'm sure phil will if she's white lol

Phil fucks anything that moves and has a pulse, thats why when he comes over to my house the fish stop swimming :D