new from westerville

Guest FeArLeSsDeSiRe

Guest FeArLeSsDeSiRe
Hahaha right!!! Why woudlnt u bring them around its not like eddie will go for them, but I'm sure phil will if she's white lol
shit if shes skinny and hott ill def go for her. btw paul shesway to skinny or you!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil fucks anything that moves and has a pulse, thats why when he comes over to my house the fish stop swimming :D

WTF i wasnt even in on this thread, and you two bitches never bring any girls around. im starting to think you two are gay. and i dont only bring white chicks out there paul, i just keep the better looking ones in my bed. lol btw im not the only one making fun of your grammer

WTF i wasnt even in on this thread, and you two bitches never bring any girls around. im starting to think you two are gay. and i dont only bring white chicks out there paul, i just keep the better looking ones in my bed. lol btw im not the only one making fun of your grammer

PHIL!! its about time you got in here to defend yourself........ :asshole:

Guest FeArLeSsDeSiRe
What a train wreck of a thread.

Car looks great though. I am sure it can be made fast though with some $$ - the motors in those can take some abuse.

yeh they can only handle like 260 hp till it needs internals and for tuning id hafta go with a sandalone ecu. but that point i dont know if the car would be worth it.

Guest FeArLeSsDeSiRe
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/twistedlocal/S10.jpg yeh i drive the s10!!!! o and phill who the helL are u calling gay U PLAY RACKET BALL!!!!!! o and how much u pay that black chik last nite???

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/twistedlocal/S10.jpg yeh i drive the s10!!!! o and phill who the helL are u calling gay U PLAY RACKET BALL!!!!!! o and how much u pay that black chik last nite???

she doesn't talk much but she's cool, I met her at the new years party with the Philbilly

Guest FeArLeSsDeSiRe
she doesn't talk much but she's cool, I met her at the new years party with the Philbilly

o she didnt do shyt haha!!!! but man the other gril was nice till she said she had a 3 year old i was like SKREECH brakes

o she didnt do shyt haha!!!! but man the other gril was nice till she said she had a 3 year old i was like SKREECH brakes

nothing wrong with that, it's not your kid so there's no worries, and was I the only one that noticed her stomach, sides and back fat was pouring out the top of those jeans :lol:

Guest FeArLeSsDeSiRe
nothing wrong with that, it's not your kid so there's no worries, and was I the only one that noticed her stomach, sides and back fat was pouring out the top of those jeans :lol:
lmao i did man but the twins kept giving me the eyes so i was to haha

Guest FeArLeSsDeSiRe
hahaha....you and paul missed my nice burnout in the parking lot, I woke up the city of reynoldsburg and made a few people def that were watching

ahhhh ur gay!!!!!! lol prob nothing like pauls tho lmao

ahhhh ur gay!!!!!! lol prob nothing like pauls tho lmao

who looks below the twins? its racquetball you twat not racket ball, and yes the people that were standing there were def, asshole. i was hoping paul ran into the pole personally lol

Guest FeArLeSsDeSiRe
who looks below the twins? its racquetball you twat not racket ball, and yes the people that were standing there were def, asshole. i was hoping paul ran into the pole personally lol

holy crap ucan spell it man im so proud of u!!!!!!! and when the belly and the twins meet its hard not to!!!!!!