New addition at Mike Ward Racing

Mike Ward Racing

We are pleased to anounce that John Patterson has joined the team at Mike Ward Racing. John is an awesome fabricator and welder. He has been building chassis and roll cages for years. His experience and knowledge is just what we have been looking for. It will help move us up yet another level and give our customers another reason to select us for their next project. We will post some pics of some of Mike Ward Racings current and past projects, including some of John's work in the near future.

I got a couple PMs from you. I think I responded to all of them. If I missed one pls let me know and I'll get on it ASAP.

Sent ya a copy of one, Thanks for working with me, Let me know if you think the build is a bad Idea or if you have a better Idea for my budget.

I think the build is a great idea, I think NOS is a bad idea. It's just too much work vs. a supercharger. Yeah, it's a little more expensive up front but once its done you don't have to worry about anything.

I think with the mods you have mind, about $7500 budget is going to be closer to where you'll end up.

Sent ya a copy of one, Thanks for working with me, Let me know if you think the build is a bad Idea or if you have a better Idea for my budget.

I think the build is a great idea, I think NOS is a bad idea. It's just too much work vs. a supercharger. Yeah, it's a little more expensive up front but once its done you don't have to worry about anything.

I think with the mods you have mind, about $7500 budget is going to be closer to where you'll end up.

PM me with your Supercharge Idea... and what I would be looking at with it, if ya have time.

-Rhett