Autox Sat. 4/19 @ Trails

Dr. Apex

hmm sounds like you guys had fun even with the rain- whats PAX?

Is the guy with the FC RX7 on here?

Any idea when does registration open for the drivers school?

PAX is a class based multiplier that theoritically equals everyone's cars out. For instance, let's say I run a 60 second lap, and my class's PAX index is .8, then my PAX time is 48 seconds. If someone else runs a 48, but their class's PAX index is 1, then they tied me in PAX.

Registration for the driver's school is already open on DLBracing.com

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh neat- so PAX takes the car factor out of it? IE a guy with a yugo can be classified as a better driver than a guy with a corvette z06? Has this been proven to be accurate? IE same drivers different cars?

I found it on dlb but how do I register? Thanks!

Joe, yeah the big power cars were at some advantage on that course but that M3 did alright though he has over 100hp more than you!!

Andrew, you must register you and your car info on that site, then go to the event on the calendar and click the "notepad icon", if you hover each icon it will tell you what it is. It will then guide you through registration. Don't worry too much about picking the right class for the drivers school though or a specific number.

The idea of PAX is to even the playing field and show driver skill and car prep. It's not a perfect system but a good driver with a car in the right class will stand out. If your like me with a car that is in a high class but only on street tires you can still suck on pax, so don't take it entirely to heart.

You are one hell of a driver. Your first run was like 3 seconds faster than my best. :cool:

Oh well, at least I got second.

I was just thinking if you ever need some pointers ahem :co driver: let me know... I've wanted to drive an S for 2 years :)