For Sale - Supercharged Mercury Marauder

KillJoy

A Marauder Member is selling his Roots Supercharged Marauder. Here is his AD.

'03 Trilogized for sale

Hate to do it, but circumstances and responsibility are forcing me. Got two boys, both needing cars and insurance coverage so I need to do the right thing for now. My 2003 Silver Birch, 51657 miles is up for sale. I'm not pressured immediately to do this, so I'll leave it to the brotherhood here to word of mouth things so hopefully someone deserving of the car gets it. If nothing happens after a week or so I'll post an ad locally. The minor mods are Flowmasters, JLT CAI, Deadpedal, and Trilogy with stock pulley. The idle pulley tensioner is new as is a 6 rib gatorback belt. Paint and interior are excellent. I do not have the heated seat option, sunroof or spoiler. I do have traction control, do have the trunk organizer, do have the 6 CD changer in the trunk. Boost gauge pod on the A-pillar. New tires on the rear (slightly larger than stock) and two KDW's off the rear with about half tread left if you want them. There are only about 4000 miles on the supercharger. Asking $18,000 which I believe is fair based off Kelly Blue Book plus the upgrades. You'd be hard pressed to find a similar used one and then mod it to this level for this price. If interested or know anyone that is, my cell is 229-269-9222. If I don't answer leave a message and I will get back with you. Please only serious inquirys, but I'm happy to answer any questions. Thanks guys.

I have nothing to do with this car, or any part of it's sale... just passing along the info....

:thumbup:

KillJoy