Any 13/14 second cars want a friendly go?

Aaron

My dad's 2005 S4 6 speed with only AWE catback has some extra miles on its lease and I will be driving it for a week or so to use as many as I can.

Totally friendly racing, no money, just for the hell of it. PM or post here I guess.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be driving it through the weekend, so people can either PM me here or whatever.

My mom had surgery today so I am beat right now.

And I wont be breaking his car, its under warranty, and I am a pretty good driver. I am not some 16 year old kid with his daddy's car even though that is what the post looks like.

Let me know, I know for a fact even a stock Mach 1 will eat an S4. But I am up for any friendly racing, come one come all.

I moved out to the Orleans by Tuttle Mall but can meet people wherever.

Its nice to drive a car with some power for a change. My 2008 VW Rabbit is getting boring after a chipped B7 A4 and a new GTI.

Thanks for letting me tag along. Sorry I wasn't good competition but with my fat ass and the fat ass S4, 340hp doesnt do much lol.

I didn't talk much because you all seem to know each other real well and I didn't want to interupt your conversations.

If any REAL high 13/14 second cars want to go, let me know.