Any 13/14 second cars want a friendly go?

Aaron

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am down for whatever. I have school until about 5:30 tonight, then I am leaving for the ohiovw biweekly meet at 7. If anyone wants to meet up before or after PM me for my number and I can give it out to those that want to meet up.

Korpy, your parents live on the same street as mine. My name is Aaron and I used to have the Blue SHO Taurus, Silver A4, and Black GTI. Pretty sure you used to have a red eclipse right? and now that red vert stang?

Let me know guys. Once I get my Rabbit back, I will race any 16/17 second cars! Cost cutting sucks, but oh well, its only for a year.

I am down for whatever. I have school until about 5:30 tonight, then I am leaving for the ohiovw biweekly meet at 7. If anyone wants to meet up before or after PM me for my number and I can give it out to those that want to meet up.

Korpy, your parents live on the same street as mine. My name is Aaron and I used to have the Blue SHO Taurus, Silver A4, and Black GTI. Pretty sure you used to have a red eclipse right? and now that red vert stang?

Let me know guys. Once I get my Rabbit back, I will race any 16/17 second cars! Cost cutting sucks, but oh well, its only for a year.

yea thats me...i see your cars drivin by all the time...stop by sometime and we can go out and cruise and race whenever