Take it personal???

V8 Beast

Lol ... my god I hope people don't take this shit 4 seriouses. That would be fuckin tragic. Though I've noticed a high level of interwebz rage amongst forum noobs. Not just CR noobs but forum nubz in general. It sort of tastes like candy ... sweet, sweet, candy tears of pain.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaa phil ur an idiot... phils just mad cause he lost to steve

i dont get pissed just think its funny when people are joe cool on here then have nothing to say in person

you know your really killing my fun here. but if the truth is to be told he didnt beat me, i uhhhhhhhh ummmmmmm hmmmmmm i had to slow down causei notice my battery was running a little low. yeah battery was low. i didnt loose fair and sqaure lol

the only person i really hate is steve. everyone else is cool to me. but i really hate steve, i actully had to pull out the gun on friday night cause he showed up at qsl, that was after everyone left, then he begged for forgivness and shit so i left.

Wait, did everyone else miss this?!? Since when do people have to arm themselves in order to come to a CR meet?

I dont know your past with him but wouldnt it have been easier/safer for everyone to just leave if you saw him?

Wait, did everyone else miss this?!? Since when do people have to arm themselves in order to come to a CR meet?

I dont know your past with him but wouldnt it have been easier/safer for everyone to just leave if you saw him?

Phil is so hood he wears his pants below his waist and can't dance up in this place cuz' you and your man be tryin' to hate.

Phil is so hood he wears his pants below his waist and can't dance up in this place cuz' you and your man be tryin' to hate.

He's so hood he even has golds up in his mouth. If you get closer to Phil then you'll know what I'm talkin bout.

I always carry a gun to meets. I dont trust any of you bastards. And Phil, Steve is still my little brother so watch your back yo.

Edit: I hate Marc too.

Guest 614Streets

No you just missed the , "your killing my fun" and he wears pink g strings part. This thread so far delivers no hatred , which blows.