Wow OWNED!

Guest mrhobbz

http://www.i7-d.com/camero.jpg

Haha, you spelled Camaro wrong :X

How do I go about getting a speeding ticket knocked down to 0 pointer?

go to your court date plead not guility. you will get assigned another date for your case. when that comes up take to the prosucuter and see if they can drop it to a no points violation.

Guest mrhobbz
Well also the section of the road I was on, is a 35 not 40, my license also does not expire in 08, it expires in 09.... The 35 not 40 thing I don't know if that'd help me or not. I don't have a problem paying the fine, I was speeding regardless I just don't want the points.

Guest mrhobbz
did you get any other violations? if you only got speed then the best they will knock it down to is speed with no points. and you both got owned, your dumbass for speeding and his for camero

Only speeding, and oh yeah. You are a dumbass in general, thanks.

Only speeding, and oh yeah. You are a dumbass in general, thanks.

nice try but no.

last year about this time they started doing the speed with no points thing insted of dropping it to a muffler violation. it was a case law out of Iowa that started it and it made its way east with in weeks.

Guest mrhobbz
nice try but no.

last year about this time they started doing the speed with no points thing insted of dropping it to a muffler violation. it was a case law out of Iowa that started it and it made its way east with in weeks.

kitties?

Guest mrhobbz
Yeah I know it does. I'm going to invest in a passport laser/radar detector.. I don't know where the fuck he came from but he wasnt visible, I also didn't realize I was speeding to be totally honest :)

Well also the section of the road I was on, is a 35 not 40, my license also does not expire in 08, it expires in 09.... The 35 not 40 thing I don't know if that'd help me or not. I don't have a problem paying the fine, I was speeding regardless I just don't want the points.

Doesn't matter, they can change anything like that.

yeah...mistakes on the ticket like that wont get you out of it. you can do as stated, plead not guilty and try to get it knocked down to equipments violation and pay the fine...i did this in dublin, and recently while at my new insurance agents office, she was pulling my record and was like "i see illegal tint july 06, equipment violation dec 07"...i told her it was another tint ticket...she looked at me kinda odd and i told her it was a different car and laughed...really though, it started as a 70 in a 55...prosecutor allowed me to take my 90-95$ speeding ticket + 2 points down to a 100$ E/V ticket w/ 0 points...it was literally 5-10$ more than what the ticket would have cost me...plus gas from gahanna to dublin twice if you want to count that

Oh and dont think it will be any cheaper if you fight it. I fought mine and "won" but only ended up saving 20$ after the whole ordeal, this was after taking 2 personal days from work. The only positive of the whole situation was that it didnt effect my insurance.

Guest mrhobbz
Oh and dont think it will be any cheaper if you fight it. I fought mine and "won" but only ended up saving 20$ after the whole ordeal, this was after taking 2 personal days from work. The only positive of the whole situation was that it didnt effect my insurance.

I don't care about cheaper, money isn't the issue. I just don't want the points, like I've said the past six times.

I made a few calls today for you today, and pulled a favor.

You have officially been put on the pass list.

All you have to do is show up in court, and tap your head and rub your tummy for 16 seconds then cluck like a chicken. They will lower it to a windshield violation and you will be on your way.

Thank Me Later!

• Upvote 1

I made a few calls today for you today, and pulled a favor.

You have officially been put on the pass list.

All you have to do is show up in court, and tap your head and rub your tummy for 16 seconds then cluck like a chicken. They will lower it to a windshield violation and you will be on your way.

Thank Me Later!

True story he did this for me once before. The prosecutor laughed and it was all good.

Thanks jones

Guest mrhobbz
True story he did this for me once before. The prosecutor laughed and it was all good.

Thanks jones

Anyone want to come downtown with me equipped with a video camera?