Screwed over by Ls1Plus aka Zane.

Chadz89GTA

I waited a long time to post this as I was a nice guy and gave the guy a chance to contact me over the past month. I purchased a set of CLEANABLE SS 10 spoke rims from in the begginning of Feb. iirc, after getting them home they were not cleanable. I have tried all the products suggested as well as quite a few others. They will not clean. After contacting him about getting my money back he said he would, and to just call him sometime next week. Well next week went by and he stopped answering the phone. I called him once a week if not two or three times about meeting up and getting a refund, left a message everytime. Not once did he respond or answer. Well I figured since I'm on vacation from work this week I would give him a ring to get this straightened out so I didn't have to post something like this...the phone number you have dialed has been disconnected. So after all this I'm out money, I have crap ass wheels, and this guy is just a dead beat. If anyone has contact with him or knows how to contact him please let me know as I still want my money back.. people who do not hold there word suck.

Zane if you've read this please call me so we can resolve this.

Sorry for the long post, I just figured I'd post this as accurately as I could for anyone that cares to read it.

Chad

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sucks sorry dude. hate to hear someone gettin burned

I've been trading/selling pc parts, car parts, hell anything I have on the internet for years. My ebay rating and Heatware ratings are both perfect. I just hate dishonest people that #1 Don't Hold Their Word and #2 Lie about the product.

Im pretty sure that you looked at the wheels when you bought them. Why did you pay for them if your not happy with them. Do you always buy things you dont want or not happy with? Dont make it sound like you did not see them in person before you handed him cash, it was not done just over the net!

What kind of dumbass buys wheels that you looked at in person then gets on the net an bashes the guy you got them from!!!

1. this is an issue between two veteran CR members

2. your reg date indicates you are far from said status

3. stay the fuck out of other people's business unless you've got something useful to say. why would you want to start shit here; he's obviously pissed but more frustrated than vengeful, and he's just trying to get things right and let the other guy have an opportunity to defend himself and make things right.

1. this is an issue between two veteran CR members

2. your reg date indicates you are far from said status

3. stay the fuck out of other people's business unless you've got something useful to say. why would you want to start shit here; he's obviously pissed but more frustrated than vengeful, and he's just trying to get things right and let the other guy have an opportunity to defend himself and make things right.

I think Muscless made a good point.

I think Muscless made a good point.

Now, that, I got me some seagrams gin

Everybody got they cups, but they aint chipped in

Now this types of shit, happens all the time

You got to get yours but fool I gotta get mine

Everything is fine when you listenin to the d-o-g

I got the cultivating music that be captivating he

Who listens, to the words that I speak

As I take me a drink to the middle of the street

And get to mackin to this bitch named sadie (sadie? )

She used to be the homeboys lady (oh, that bitch)

Eighty degrees, when I tell that bitch please

Raise up off these n-u-ts, cause you gets none of these

At ease, as I mob with the dogg pound, feel the breeze

Beeeitch, Im just

Rollin down the street, smokin indo, sippin on gin and juice

Laid back [with my mind on my money and my money on my mind]

+1 normally used items are sold as is and are not returnable. Unless you had an aggrement with him stating if they diidn't come clean he would refund your money.

if he misrepresented the product then thats bs. if its one man's word against the other you can't always tell who's in the right but hopefully this zane dude, if indeed he's in the wrong, will do the right thing and be an honest seller...people on CR tend to have a good memory for shady sellers

What kind of dumbass buys wheels that you looked at in person then gets on the net an bashes the guy you got them from!!!

:confused: Who the fuck are you? You cupping Zane's balls in your hand as I speak? :)

Your comment there is completely beside the point. First, how do you know it wasn't done over the interent. Unless, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you're refering to the fact he had to have picked them up or had them dropped off at some point. Either way, yet another pointless statement. :rolleyes:

I'll try to explain, so read it slow as I don't want to repeat myself.

Said wheels were obviously very dirty. Enough to concern the buyer. This is probably why he questioned zane on it and was promised they would come clean. They didn't come clean even after using various products that were suggested to him. Now, here's the kicker and the ONLY thing you need to know. He was told they would come clean and when they didn't, the seller (Zane) offered to refund his money for a product that did not meet the quality that was promised. That's the only thing that matters! Man made promise, man broke promise and couldn't even be a man about it.

Try using your head before opening your mouth and have a little compassion for someone else. However, your statements make me think either you know Zane, are Zane, or you're just a dick.

:confused: Who the fuck are you? You cupping Zane's balls in your hand as I speak? :)

Your comment there is completely beside the point. First, how do you know it wasn't done over the interent. Unless, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you're refering to the fact he had to have picked them up or had them dropped off at some point. Either way, yet another pointless statement. :rolleyes:

I'll try to explain, so read it slow as I don't want to repeat myself.

Said wheels were obviously very dirty. Enough to concern the buyer. This is probably why he questioned zane on it and was promised they would come clean. They didn't come clean even after using various products that were suggested to him. Now, here's the kicker and the ONLY thing you need to know. He was told they would come clean and when they didn't, the seller (Zane) offered to refund his money for a product that did not meet the quality that was promised. That's the only thing that matters! Man made promise, man broke promise and couldn't even be a man about it.

Try using your head before opening your mouth and have a little compassion for someone else. However, your statements make me think either you know Zane, are Zane, or you're just a dick.

the truth is strong with this one...

Now, here's the kicker and the ONLY thing you need to know. He was told they would come clean and when they didn't, the seller (Zane) offered to refund his money for a product that did not meet the quality that was promised. That's the only thing that matters! Man made promise, man broke promise and couldn't even be a man about it.

+1

I waited a long time to post this as I was a nice guy and gave the guy a chance to contact me over the past month. I purchased a set of CLEANABLE SS 10 spoke rims from in the begginning of Feb. iirc, after getting them home they were

not cleanable.

Just in case you missed what Christian posted...

Edit: We'll allow Zane to respond to him via PM, or post then we'll close it out. We have one side of the story... awaiting the other.

I'm sorry but i'm agreeing with muscles too..

used items are typically sold AS-IS. If you were concerned that they wouldn't clean, why would you even consider buying them? You took the gamble of purchasing them not knowing if they would clean up or not. I don't know how much you paid for them but my guess is you didn't pay nearly as much as a clean set would cost, which is a risk you took upon yourself. You get what you pay for is really what I'm going ot say.

on the other hand, I read that you said he stated they were, "cleanable" however was this really agreed upon before hand that if they weren't infact, "cleanable" after sale he would refund you the money? It would have been smart on your part to have him sign a bill of sale with specific details of what the deal is if you were really that concerned. :confused: