Screwed over by Ls1Plus aka Zane.

Chadz89GTA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't bashing anyone except stating the given facts I have come across. If he promised you they would clean up or not, I understand how you feel.

Yeah, buyer beware.. but regardless of how nice someone may be, don't be so naive.. especially when it comes to something as significant as $300, and now, wasted time and gas..

Some people have to learn the hard way, I know I have.. a couple times. Every sale or purchase I make is like playing 120 questions trying to find out if anything is legit anymore. :(

BTW, dont take it personal, this is the kitchen.. if you can't take the heat, get out :p

Maybe I missed it, and maybe it doesn't matter really...

I'm in no way involved but I found myself wondering if he didn't clean them, he likely wouldn't know they were in this apparently uncleanable state. It seems feasible that he really thought they were cleanable and was not trying to mislead anyone. I have done some deals myself where I assumed something to be so and later heard "you promised me ____" when I made no promises... I just didn't know. The only reason I'm piling my opinion on with all the others is that I think it's important to know what kind of traders people are, just as much as the OP, but I also think that miscommunications happen and it doesn't necessarily indicate that a person is a shady dealer.

All that being said, if he agreed to send you money and has not then hopefully you two can connect on that part. It sounds like he's hard to get ahold of for everyone and not just the OP. Just trying to take a rational look from the outside here.