Clean supra for sale...

ChevyMan1972

Everyone,

This is a local buy for someone here in Columbus, My ex-wife's new husband has this supra up on ebay if anyone is interested? I would love to have it if I had the extra cash around. Take a look! Some older members of Columbus racing might reconize the car from the old Force fed Industries days...LOL!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Supra-Supra-Turbo-Auto-Targa-BPU-NOS-Very-Nice-57K-Miles_W0QQitemZ290224625643QQcmdZViewItem

Later,

Dan

The engine looks like shit. Looks like it has been half ass handyman put together.

^^^the truth

150 shot of nitrous on stock fuel system= only a matter of time for melted pistons. 80hp should be the max with the 12v fuel pump mod and good injectors The engine bay looks terrible. If the owner does not have the ambition to clean up the engine bay for pics and be neat when doing installs, just think about how he maintains the rest of the car.

I would like to smack every supra owner that puts a body kit on the car.

Well, if I remember correctly the Nitrous system is a progressive system that comes in at certain rpms, and when Tony had his shop we put it on the dyno and made some decent power with it, I want to say 565 rwhp? Cant remember though...

Dan

I may be in the minority here, but...

gross.

I read the reply above yours and though I was going to see a thread full of praise. I agree, there are only so many ways to fuck up a Supra, and there is one of them. Ugly.

Well, if I remember correctly the Nitrous system is a progressive system that comes in at certain rpms, and when Tony had his shop we put it on the dyno and made some decent power with it, I want to say 565 rwhp? Cant remember though...

Dan

That would be possible with 150 shot. The fuel system will not handle that for long. It has 550cc injectors. The TT has a notorious lean spot where the 2nd turbo comes on. I looked into doing a nitrous set up in my Supra, and was advised by Sound performance and Titan to go no more than 80hp shot.

Is that Hillbilly's car? I thought that dude died.

If I could see my a-hole I'm sure it would look much better than that front bumper. The engine bay looks like an aborted fetus. Wheels are meh. It will probably go for 30k though, some f&f assclown will snatch it up.

hey yall.

i figured i should say a few words, since i am selling it for him.

he bought the car the way it is back in 00 or 01. some shop in texas, millenium performance, installed all the stuff on the car. it was a ugly, ugly install job. ugly.

but the car is fast, runs very good. and sounds almost as good as a RB.

the hidious front bumper need replaced. he got it with the car. and thats the biggest thing it needs.

we were gonna put on a nicer one, but figured why waste the money when the next guy may not like the new one anyway.

if anyone has any questions, pm me.

he is asking 25 obo.

tony