Clean supra for sale...

ChevyMan1972

Everyone,

This is a local buy for someone here in Columbus, My ex-wife's new husband has this supra up on ebay if anyone is interested? I would love to have it if I had the extra cash around. Take a look!

Are you cool with the guy or something?

I just find this whole thread odd...

Are you cool with the guy or something?

I just find this whole thread odd...

JP...my 1st marrage is done and over, my ex could not have married a nicer guy than Jerry, he is also playing step father to my 2 older children... It is actually nice for a change that a devorced couple get's a long as well as we do, we even live just down the road from each other :)

Dan

JP...my 1st marrage is done and over, my ex could not have married a nicer guy than Jerry, he is also playing step father to my 2 older children... It is actually nice for a change that a devorced couple get's a long as well as we do, we even live just down the road from each other :)

Dan

I have to give it to you, sounds like a great scenario-just does not look good "on paper" if you get my drift.

He may be a nice guy, but he has no business owning or modding a performance car. ;)