Mid-Ohio August 3-5

lemosley01

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year in the camping area that is on the left when you enter the front gates the cops patrolled it so much that they were shutting down and threatening to kick people out who were revving their engines.

It was locked down, for sure. Quietest Mid-Ohio I ever saw at night, last year was. :(:(

Bullshit Dude! The last two years they let it all hang out!

Pops

Friday morning probably.

Look for a flamed 4 door dually with a Caddy grill and shaved doors, slammed of course, Suzuki G, Kawasaki Zephyr and black rat ZX9R.

The kids had a great time last year. The deputies took the golf cart away from them for cruising after 10. The younger nephew got mad and tried to walk home to Columbus. The older nephews wife tried to teach the cops how to spell, which they didn't much care for. This stopped when they asked her if she knew the way to the county lockup.

If anyone is interested Mansfield Speedway is not too far away and they have Saturday night racing.

Chris

The Yamaha Peeps from Cleveland will be there Thur. Night. Hopefully they let us in early like last year. Pops, you got the Trantulla Right?

HolyShit You are still alive!!! Are you sure you want your wife to party with me again????? Wait 'til you see the new pit bike. Is Rusty Trombone coming too? We all know the bald one is no longer allowed. the answer is yes.

Whats this youngstown, cinci you keep saying? I am from Youngstown and was just wondering.

I'm from Youngstown, grew up real close to Mill Creek Park and graduated from Chaney in 74. Moved to Columbus from Denver in 87. My best friend that I grew up with is one year older than me and his son is one year older than Clutch, my son. Well, we used to race this dude from Cinci for a specific camp spot since 88. After we got tired of the sponges, my two friends (Youngstown & Cinci) just find our own spot and love life for the weekend.

I lived on Shelby Rd. close to the Old Mill and not too far from Idora Park, now closed. What part are you in?

I'm from Youngstown, grew up real close to Mill Creek Park and graduated from Chaney in 74. Moved to Columbus from Denver in 87. My best friend that I grew up with is one year older than me and his son is one year older than Clutch, my son. Well, we used to race this dude from Cinci for a specific camp spot since 88. After we got tired of the sponges, my two friends (Youngstown & Cinci) just find our own spot and love life for the weekend.

I lived on Shelby Rd. close to the Old Mill and not too far from Idora Park, now closed. What part are you in?

I live in columbus now but i went to Fitch my freshman,sophomore, and senior years i went to South High my Junior year. I graduated in 88. I grew up on the South Side on St.Louis ave...my dad still lives there so i travel up there every so many weekends. Man its a small world. Plan on partying with you guys at the races if you dont mind. My friend i went with last year got a job with American Airlines in Kansas City so my gf's brother may be joining me this year.

Fitch! That's Austintown dude! Don't tell me you know the Zinze's dude!

Cant say i do but i am sure someone i know from Austintown does. Hey i am leaving early Fri. morn so i can be there when the gates open know telling how many people will be there waiting also.

Carie and I are heading up Thursday night to check in. I think Whitey and Robin might be also. Not sure. Not sure about the camping thing yet. Haven't decided. If you're camping, send me a PM so I can figure this crap out.

Who is going? Let's try and get together and have our own camping area.

This gives everyone 6 weeks to make plans.

Has every one decided where to meet in the camping ground, if not my name is geoff schafer and will be there in a 1 ton bagged dually blue with purple flames. i will be setting up camp fri. morning. if you guy's are meeting give me a holla and i'll camp w/u. thankz

Hey I'm going to be going up on Saturday also I have some extra weekend general admission passes I could let go for cheap if anyone wants to ride early saturday morning let me know or for tickets! Matt - 614-572-6282

talk to charles i know he might need a ticket