Mid-Ohio August 3-5

lemosley01

Ok, the family and a few buddies will be there. Not sure about camping. We are more interested in throwing up a pop-up to have somewhere to get out of the shade and chill out between events for the weekend.

We are not sure if we need to pay for camping or just try to throw everything on a wagon and set up somewhere?

Anyone have info? O-yea, if you'd like to drop by for a cold one and do some bench racing give us a call: six 2 zero, one five 4 one

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm going to be going up on Saturday also I have some extra weekend general admission passes I could let go for cheap if anyone wants to ride early saturday morning let me know or for tickets! Matt - 614-572-6282

yeah same here i got one extra i would like to part with.

Stop by the Women's Sportbike Rally booth and say Hi to me! I've never worked a booth before and it will be crazy because I'm used to running around like a social butterfly at the races! Being in one place, easy to find will be a weird change for me. :D Hey Ben, this might be a good time to chat! LOL

I should be there all day Saturday and Sunday sweating my ass off. It's supposed to be a scorcher of a weekend. I'm bringing my squirt guns to offer a little "cool down" for passerbys! Nothing like getting someone's attention than by a cold blast of water! Think anyone will mind? :p:D

Hank. I got your VM. Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back. I bet if you put an EZup or something on the infield but in with the trees and stuff you'd be fine. On the grass where people watch though I doubt it. Overlooking Thunder Valley is where a lot of people park and put up shade since it's out of the way mostly. Hope to see you. I'll be up there tomorrow getting the scooter signed by the racers and setting up my booth!

Have fun everyone! :guitar:

anybody got some spare room in a tent for saturday night? im current on all my shots and i dont bite...hard.

pm me if interested.

P.S. ill help with camping fees and bring some beer

i have an extra tent i will bring along, remember "blue dually purple flames" we can hook up and try to find everyone else..lol..:cool: