QSL is Dead :\

thorne

Didnt the whole shitty ricer crew have there own lot last year, what ever happen to that. That use to shield us from a majority of the fags. I guess that is the price to pay now a days. A certain few know of a couple places that, no one will bother.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless we have a parking lot we control and don't let people in then it anit happening. Dynotune would be nice but i can see the ricers coming. It pisses me off because some of us like to hang out and talk to everyone see the latest toys.

How many people are we talking about? I have a private lot that might be able to be used. And since it is private, I can control who comes onto our property. It definately not massive by any means, but I could probably get40-50 cars. If theres any interest, a mod pm me and I wil check its availability.

We got kicked out again tonight at about 11:30. Cops came sirens blairing and told us to beat it. Probally would've been fine had it not been for a few morons in riced out POS's flying around burning the tires through the QSL parking lot.

You can never seem to stray away from them. They come in flocks fuck everything up then bounce.

But don't worry, in all reality it's because I wish I was able to do dualing burnouts and race through the parking lot at QSL. :(

now that the cobalt is out for summer ill try and make and much as i can, im a cool guy who knows what respect is for business owners along with car owners. im not one of those guys either who stapson an exhaust and think im the shit, i know my place (im still running my stock catback bc i like the more mellow tone) i would drive a 6.0gto but can't afford it :(

as much stresses i get from the hospital and classes, i love to get out and bullshit with engines, always calms me down. even though my tag right now says "riceboy" im nothing from it, i hate them just as much as everyone else

We need to have a CR spot where only cars with CR stickers are allowed in. Maybe even check with Hooters or somewhere like that . Just rope off the area and only allow the cars with CR stickers in. Of course there will be no way to control the area around the roped off area .

Even hiring a off- duty cop will only run $30 per hour. That is really not that much if 75 cars show up , everyone just chips in $2 each.

assuming your talking about me? i know a blue 6.0gto in westerville and thats it, oh and i met paul (silver SRT-4) at a hookah bar. im as american as it comes, brothers a marine, i hate anything japanese

"Ricer" is a mentality. It doesn't matter what you drive. We have seen more than a few domestic driving ricers.

Sad but true. Just seems like the ricer mentality comes along more with the import crowd.

As soon as I left last night I had that white POS integra that was revving at everyone trying to do ricer fly by's on me. Honestly how stupid does stupid get???

Personally, I like the big public meets. That's how you get to see the cars and meet different people you normally wouldn't have a chance to. Besides, I've met plenty of 'elitists' who were dicks and I've meant plenty of great people with 'ricey' automobiles. Small, private meeting are fine, but they both have their places, imo. You gotta take the bad with the good. That's the scene currently, deal with it or take up model building. ;)

I was working with a company earlier in the year that was thinking about making a warehouse into a "car club". The owner wanted to get into the club scene but wanted to try something new age so I suggested a car club. I never posted it because we couldnt get the details worked out and locations were all in horable neighborhoods. I even asked a few of you about it in a hypothetical sense to see what you thought. Here was the idea behind it.

Warehouse that can easily house 100 cars.

Monthy membership fees (must sign waivers etc)

Video games, pool table, basketball court, excercise equipment, etc.

4 lifts and tools to work on your cars

Must have membership card to be granted entrance (computer controlled gate with a security gaurd).

Planned events.

Hours of operation from Thursday - Sunday 7pm - 3am.

And last but not least "We have the right to terminate your membership at any given time for innappropriate conduct"

The idea is dormant at this time, but I figured I would share it anyway.

Shit like this has been going on for years. No matter what the idiots will come. I'd see if people were hangin out on the patio at QS&L buying food/drinks, but most sit out in the lot and are loud and stupid. The minute you find a spot, a few weeks later it'll get ruined. Get old buy amuscle car, and attend shows during the day :lol: