Noob here...

Stoopid Hipster

Hey, I'm Eman, introduced to the site by a few buddies of mine on here. I drive and 86 CRX that someone converted to a pickup truck (no, really) that I got for next to nothing, $400. Runs and drives, actually a great reliable daily. Hopefully, I will be getting rid of it for a new car, clbsinvaders found me a 1979 SA RX-7 locally that I may pick up.

I will soon be participating in the local SCCA autocrosses with the CRX, but I have driven in my Protege a few seasons ago. I've owned a Volvo S70, 03 Protege, 1974 Alfa Romeo Spyder Veloche, and now my 86 CRX. And for a week, a pretty slick 240SX with SR20 swap, planning on building a new one in the future.

Some of you may have met me and seen my car up at Quaker Steak, but for those who haven't, here's a pic. Quick note on it, the axleback is now gone as the muffler is farther forward.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/clbsinvaders/n1416300276_30187676_9006.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hey, I'm Eman, introduced to the site by a few buddies of mine on here. I drive and 86 CRX that someone converted to a pickup truck (no, really) that I got for next to nothing, $400. Runs and drives, actually a great reliable daily. Hopefully, I will be getting rid of it for a new car, clbsinvaders found me a 1979 SA RX-7 locally that I may pick up.

I will soon be participating in the local SCCA autocrosses with the CRX, but I have driven in my Protege a few seasons ago. I've owned a Volvo S70, 03 Protege, 1974 Alfa Romeo Spyder Veloche, and now my 86 CRX. And for a week, a pretty slick 240SX with SR20 swap, planning on building a new one in the future.

Some of you may have met me and seen my car up at Quaker Steak, but for those who haven't, here's a pic. Quick note on it, the axleback is now gone as the muffler is farther forward.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/clbsinvaders/n1416300276_30187676_9006.jpg

:eek: :gtfo: