house for rent W-2 car garage 650$ month

jamesn69camaro

i dont check this everyday sorry :) ive been realy bussy give me a few days and ill take some pics u want ext shots? remember im remodeling it so its striped down inside right now ...im working on landscaping ill take some pics of the ext tomorrow since it got rid of a few trees and bushes only pics i have tonite are of when i first bought the house so check back tomorrow nite for some pics ...it has newer double hung windows and it keeps it nice and cool fyi

im not giving the exzact address untill work is complete and its ready to rent ... click the link john posted it gives you a good idea mock isnt a long road ...ill post some pics of the inside as soon as i have the new kitch and bath for now theres a pics of the hosue and the garage last on the agenda is painting the outside it will be slate grey

im not giving the exzact address untill work is complete and its ready to rent ... click the link john posted it gives you a good idea mock isnt a long road ...ill post some pics of the inside as soon as i have the new kitch and bath for now theres a pics of the hosue and the garage last on the agenda is painting the outside it will be slate grey

Not trying to be funny but if you don't want anyone to know the address maybe you should black it out in the pic you posted. Although I don't see what good it would do, I doubt there are many houses that look like that on that street.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Do you know the dimentions of the living room and bedrooms?

Edit: copy and paste doesn't work well. sorry. 680sq foot total. rooms must be pretty small.

Parcel ID

190-001426

Owner Name

HILL JAMES W

Site Address

2084 BRIARWOOD AV

Transfer Date

04/21/2008

Mail Address

FIRST AMERICAN RE TAX SRV

Price

$10,000

STE 400

Year Built

1721 MOON LAKE BLVD

Auditor's Map

N113L 097.00

HOFFMAN ESTATES IL 60194

Neighborhood

Tax Designation

MIFFLIN TOWNSHIP

School Name

City of Columbus

Description

BRIARWOOD AVE GREENDALE PLACE 72

Floodplain

N

Number of Cards

Building Information

Property Class

Residential

Homestead

No

Rooms

Taxable

Exempt

Other Exempt

Total

Bedrooms

Land

$7,200.00 $0.00

$0.00

$7,200.00

Baths

Building

$27,900.00 $0.00

$0.00

$27,900.00

Half-Baths

Total

$35,100.00 $0.00 $0.00 $35,100.00

Fireplaces

CAUV

$0.00 $0.00 $0.00

Air Cond.

Landuse

510 - One-Family Dwelling

Total Annual Taxes

Stories

Annual Taxes

$665.84 $0.00 $0.00 $665.84

Square Feet

Print Window Close Window

Do you know the dimentions of the living room and bedrooms?

pretty typical bedrooms 10x12 or so if i remember right when i bought the new carpet ... the living room is probably 10x20 or bigger the bathroom is whats small but its all new and i rearanged the fitures in it so it looks bigger.

You know James you reported the above post, and I would maybe delete the post of you were a paying sponsor, but since you will not pay and continue to use this site as a marketing tool the post can stay. After all that info is public information. Good evening sir.

You know James you reported the above post, and I would maybe delete the post of you were a paying sponsor, but since you will not pay and continue to use this site as a marketing tool the post can stay. After all that info is public information. Good evening sir.
nerds with power trips ... this website has never made me any money craigslist is free and people actualy spend the cash they have i dont owe you or anyone else on here money for posting one bloody add for a rental property i talked to anthony about this before he said he wanted me limited to one or 2 adds if i have to pay someone to be respected in my posts thast BS theres plety of people posting more than me who arnt paying anyone on here money for using the site . im not new on here i deserve as much respect as everyone else on here .

No if I was a nerd on a power trip I would have just banned you. You are not fooling anyone, 1 post..... :lol::rolleyes:

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/James.jpg

That's all my 1280x1024 resolution could capture in 1 screen shot. I see one post started out of the for sale sections. And that post is you asking for help about a sale. :nono: That is a little over a year....

If this place never made you any money stick to craigslist. Or pay up. End of thread.