Some pics of the new ride...

Archie

Cool, considering I have ONE credit card that will be paid off when that tax rebate gets back. The camaro will be paid off in TWO, read it TWO weeks. I don't have any fucking trust funds, no family fucking inheretence and no body pays for jack shit of mine. Maybe you should of managed your money better? Maybe you should stop running your mouth acting like your some fucking hot shot. As for me hitting your thread, maybe you shouldn't attack people in other ones? Thanks. Blow me.

BTW: Its lien not lean, fucktard.

isnt yours a v6?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrhobbz
dig?

Done, lez do it. I need to check with my accountant first to make sure that I can afford the gas though. You know, because I'm 19 and all and it is impossible for me to afford anything.

i anit bashin ya I am just saying. Not all my things are being PAID on. But Ehhh what ever I've got nothing to prove. I was just pointing out that him having a car don't mean that much in the big picture because all you need is a job.

More important.

40 ROLL?

Possibly, I need to tune this sled. I won't be sore if I lose to a well built WRX, I used to own one. How much better is your gearbox once you upgraded it, I thought about doing that same shit before I sold mine...

Guest mrhobbz
dude just shut up and if you dont have anything nice to stay dont say it. Go take a shower and clean the sand out of your vagina.

back on top!

very nice and clean car, congrats

Nice yellow car, I likes it.

Done, lez do it. I need to check with my accountant first to make sure that I can afford the gas though. You know, because I'm 19 and all and it is impossible for me to afford anything.

This changes everything. Who wastes there "hard earned" money on a v6 camaro anyways. If your camaro is not for "going fast" perhaps you should wander away from this site hence the "racing" part of columbus racing.

Guest mrhobbz
This changes everything. Who wastes there "hard earned" money on a v6 camaro anyways. If your camaro is not for "going fast" perhaps you should wander towards another site hence the "racing" part of columbus racing.

Not everyone is here for drag racing. Also, why do you think I'm looking for a shell of some sort :| You fail. Also for a very clean DD, the price was right.

Not everyone is here for drag racing. Also, why do you think I'm looking for a shell of some sort :| You fail. Also for a very clean DD, the price was right.

your right I fail...the next time you pull up to a light and a teenage girl is driving the same car as you remember that I'm the failure.

• Downvote 1

Guest mrhobbz
your right I fail...the next time you pull up to a light and a teenage girl is driving the same car as you remember that I'm the failure.

It's not a race car and I never acted/said it was either, like I said its a daily driver. You = fail.

Nah, just won't stoop to your level of nonsense. Pizza is delicious.

Quit acting like a tuff guy. I think you've worn out your welcome bashing my thread(s), so do us all a favor and fuck off.

I do appreciate all the compliments, you guys are all first class...

Guest mrhobbz
Quit acting like a tuff guy. I think you've worn out your welcome bashing my thread(s), so do us all a favor and fuck off.

I do appreciate all the compliments, you guys are all first class...

Never acted like a tough guy mister accountant (lol) Nice try though, pizza is delicious.

Never acted like a tough guy mister accountant (lol) Nice try though, pizza is delicious.

You sure do act your age hell my 10 month old son is more mature.

With that being said clean purchase you made.