125 or bust.......

neonkiller

Yea defentally congrats man dam good passes, how bad was traction cause it seemed like u were verrrrrry laggy comin off the line, if u think u could keep traction try lookin into a 2step to get off the line under a little boost

If u could get a little more bottom end grunt u will be at crazy times,

God I need to get money an fix my shit

• 2 weeks later...
Yea defentally congrats man dam good passes, how bad was traction cause it seemed like u were verrrrrry laggy comin off the line, if u think u could keep traction try lookin into a 2step to get off the line under a little boost

If u could get a little more bottom end grunt u will be at crazy times,

God I need to get money an fix my shit

Only 2 step for my stock ECU car is my right foot. Other than that there is standalone systems but the 034EFI is around 2100 bux for such a add on.

Maybe one day but you gotta remeber its a roll car....:cool:

Only 2 step for my stock ECU car is my right foot. Other than that there is standalone systems but the 034EFI is around 2100 bux for such a add on.

Maybe one day but you gotta remeber its a roll car....:cool:

Can you use an MSD ignition box with 2-step built in like I used on my SRT4??

On topic...I thought w/ your setup, you would be trapping higher than what you did.... what gives yo?

off topic...

Damn!! 125mph to brake into the 12's. You may want to invest in a better driver.

and you may want to invest in english lessons, it didnt take 125 to get there, and the words brake and break are not interchangable.

I'm just saying...

On topic...I thought w/ your setup, you would be trapping higher than what you did.... what gives yo?

off topic...

and you may want to invest in english lessons, it didnt take 125 to get there, and the words brake and break are not interchangable.

I'm just saying...

Thanks man. I forgot my dictionary at home

Who in the fuck are you?

Guys leave em alone. He's my buddy David, or as he goes by mostly, Pham. He drives a white Evo 9. He is Veitnamese, cool as hell, and very knowledgeable about cars. His english speaking is very good, but typing....give em a break he's learnin LOL :D

Its aight Pham, I gotcha!

Guys leave em alone. He's my buddy David, or as he goes by mostly, Pham. He drives a white Evo 9. He is Veitnamese, cool as hell, and very knowledgeable about cars. His english speaking is very good, but typing....give em a break he's learnin LOL :D

Its aight Pham, I gotcha!

phams car's will walk all you on the street

his car could be rocket powered zero to 60 in half a second, but if he still acts like a douche as a noob on a board (telling poor vdub guy he can't drive, and not even reading the posts before he makes the comment), he should still get called for it...

his car could be rocket powered zero to 60 in half a second, but if he still acts like a douche as a noob on a board (telling poor vdub guy he can't drive, and not even reading the posts before he makes the comment), he should still get called for it...

He's not a fucking noob...look at his join date...he just never posts...

:asshole:

/End thread. No need for 125 any more. 12.8 at 115... :eek:

Congrats!

My buddy had an 04 GLI with ko420 turbo setup ran 13.8 @ 104

He had a ton of wheel slip, and was not running a LSD.

With these kind of numbers i would say your car sounds like a freeway monster.