125 or bust.......

neonkiller

his car could be rocket powered zero to 60 in half a second, but if he still acts like a douche as a noob on a board (telling poor vdub guy he can't drive, and not even reading the posts before he makes the comment), he should still get called for it...

How am I being a douche while you're the one riding my ass for miss spell on a car forum? I'm only telling the truth! The OP want to "brake" into the 12's, he doesn't need 125mph to do that. 125mph trap speed is good for low 11's or even high 10's.

How am I being a douche while you're the one riding my ass for miss spell on a car forum? I'm only telling the truth! The OP want to "brake" into the 12's, he doesn't need 125mph to do that. 125mph trap speed is good for low 11's or even high 10's.

making fun of your inability to spell BREAK was only a side comment, the intention was to point out your lack of reading skills, which are still the there to fucking READ THE THREAD. He ran a 12.8 at 115.

/End thread. No need for 125 any more. 12.8 at 115... :eek:

which makes your dipshit remark for a driver mod absolutely out of place and unwarranted. Thats why i called you a douche and a noob... you made your damn 'you suck at driving if you need 125 trap for 12s' insinuation before even reading the damn thread.

making fun of your inability to spell BREAK was only a side comment, the intention was to point out your lack of reading skills, which are still the there to fucking READ THE THREAD. He ran a 12.8 at 115.

which makes your dipshit remark for a driver mod absolutely out of place and unwarranted. Thats why i called you a douche and a noob... you made your damn 'you suck at driving if you need 125 trap for 12s' insinuation before even reading the damn thread.

onlast years tranny, he would have needed to trap 125 to break into the 12s. I believe last he ran like 120 @ mid 13s. Shanton doesnt need a driver, he needs 2 step.

onlast years tranny, he would have needed to trap 125 to break into the 12s. I believe last he ran like 120 @ mid 13s. Shanton doesnt need a driver, he needs 2 step.

You are correct,

I cant have a two step on my stock ECU,

And as for people saying what my car needs to run need to find me out in the parking lot and "I'll show you how slow it really is;)

My car is a roll car, FWD and it has its downfalls but for something pushing a 35r with only 1.8l it makes more power than 95% of FWD 4cyl on this board.

And I do want my car to trap 125 at 12.99.

New gearing goes in after Buschur event on the 25th of may so to you ramsey I might just hit 130 in the 1320.:D

You are correct,

My car is a roll car, FWD and it has its downfalls but for something pushing a 35r with only 1.8l it makes more power than 95% of FWD 4cyl on this board.

And I do want my car to trap 125 at 12.99.

New gearing goes in after Buschur event on the 25th of may so to you ramsey I might just hit 130 in the 1320.:D

I'll be your Huckleberry! ;)

I'm always looking for a good run. If not, i'll see you @ the Buschur event.

It also matters the pure laggyness of the turbo in the qaurter mile, trap speed wise. my car was a dog untill about third gear due to the lag. I only went 90 in the eigth and then 132 in the qurter...still in third gear...gotta love dsm's third gear. that was a 12.3 pass also so go ahead and make fun but on the freeway you would be fucked.

What is unique about your ECU that would not allow you to run an MSD?

www.vwvortex.com Search button and you can find all sorts of threads on why it wont work.

There has been no succesful attemps at making a two step wotrk in conjunction with a stock or even modified ECU.

If you can break the code and figure it out you would be one rich bastard:cool: