Prize thread

V8 Beast

So who is in the running for?

Best Bike ET - a large HJC CL-15 helmet and a large Joe Rocket Atomic textile jacket Courtesy of - Cycle Search

Best 60' RWD - 3 free oil changes(on normal cars) - NTB Downtown

Best 60 FWD - 3 free oil changes(on normal cars) - NTB Downtown

Best reaction time - Superkote detailing kit - 614Streets

Highest trap speed - $60 IPS gift certificate and and IPS t-shirt

Most improved time over last year - $60 IPS gift certificate and and IPS t-shirt

Quickest 1/8 mile - A free refinish (any color) of 4 wheels - Wheel Medic

If you have already collected your prize please post your time (had to leave early to get my son)

and best outfit

A pic of Phil (aka Mullet Man) holding my nuts

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/TransAm095.jpg

Yes you win best outfit. Your prize is in your hands in this pic. Anyone else want to claim a prize?

So who is in the running for?

Best Bike ET - a large HJC CL-15 helmet and a large Joe Rocket Atomic textile jacket Courtesy of - Cycle Search

Best 60' RWD - 3 free oil changes(on normal cars) - NTB Downtown

Best 60 FWD - 3 free oil changes(on normal cars) - NTB Downtown

Best reaction time - Superkote detailing kit - 614Streets

Highest trap speed - $60 IPS gift certificate and and IPS t-shirt

Most improved time over last year - $60 IPS gift certificate and and IPS t-shirt

Quickest 1/8 mile - A free refinish (any color) of 4 wheels - Wheel Medic

If you have already collected your prize please post your time (had to leave early to get my son)

Shawn won the helmet and jacket

Ray would be the best 60' on rwd or the other 2 drag cars, or Mario

Paul was fwd

Best reaction is the silver GTO, he cut a perfect light that I saw.

Derek would be most improved

See #2

Shawn won the helmet and jacket

Ray would be the best 60' on rwd or the other 2 drag cars, or Mario

Paul was fwd

Best reaction is the silver GTO, he cut a perfect light that I saw.

Derek would be most improved

See #2

How much did derrick improve, Last year I went 119 at 13.9 and now I go 12.8 at 115:cool:

^^Thanks guys. Makes me feel a little better. I had a good time but disappointed with my E/Ts. First time on DRs and I wish I had left my stock tires on. 60' sucked. I must not be doing something right.

OMsrt8 you ran some high 12's didnt ya? I've said it once i'll say it again Nittos suck. see what the smallest rim you can fit on the back is and get some cheater slicks like a m/t or a hoosier and you'll wont be disspointed until you break stuff

OMsrt8 you ran some high 12's didnt ya? I've said it once i'll say it again Nittos suck. see what the smallest rim you can fit on the back is and get some cheater slicks like a m/t or a hoosier and you'll wont be disspointed until you break stuff

Yes, I ran 12.91, 12.92 and 12.98 and then later they were all low 13's. I tried to heat them up as well as I could. My best 60' was 2.01 but mostly 2.1's. I am planning on doing what you say. 17" Cobra R wheels will fit the back. Then I can get MT slicks. I will do this by Summer. I have already upgraded to 1000hp half shafts put in a beefier differential so hopefully nothing will break. I was thinking about a 426 stroker motor by Fall.

Your car was bada$$ today. I thought it was bad last Fall but man it lauches a lot smoother now.

5.97 1/8 @ 124mph

9.07 1/4 @ 153.mph and the fucked up part is the bike wouldnt hook for shyt

yes i got the jacket and helment for the quickest bike and i think i got the highest trap speed from ips

5.97 1/8 @ 124mph

9.07 1/4 @ 153.mph and the fucked up part is the bike wouldnt hook for shyt

yes i got the jacket and helment for the quickest bike and i think i got the highest trap speed from ips

Saw you putting the jacket in your truck. Nice win. I saw it hanging at cyclesearches booth but didnt realize it was a prize.

Saw you putting the jacket in your truck. Nice win. I saw it hanging at cyclesearches booth but didnt realize it was a prize.

the funny part was they started to leave befor it was even over so i walked over and got it they even had them packed away