people are stupid, craigslist ad

wnaplay1647545503

and at the moment he knew he pushed too far....likely not the way his girlfriend intended to be eaten. :o tasted like chicken from what I read.

http://www.lincolntheatre.org/art/grizzzz.jpg

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/050817/050817_grizzlyMan_hmed.hlarge.jpg

It has been made abundantly clear that craigslist is for the absolute bottom feeders of society. I hope this person gets horribly mauled.

I would not say that at all. I know of quite a few well off people that utilize craigslist on a daily basis. I myself have made thousands of dollars using craiglists services. It is true that being a free site has enabled even the "bottom feeders" as you call them the ablility to show their true selves. It is unfortunate that someone does not naturaly understand that trying to find a real life grizzly bear to entertain guests at a 5 year olds birthday party is a horrible idea. But I guess just like with anything free, you get almost every aspect that comes along with it. Just like here you get a person calling everyone who uses craigslist a bottom feeder, and wished an almost certain death on someone who clearly is lacking common sense.

I would not say that at all. I know of quite a few well off people that utilize craigslist on a daily basis. I myself have made thousands of dollars using craiglists services. It is true that being a free site has enabled even the "bottom feeders" as you call them the ablility to show their true selves. It is unfortunate that someone does not naturaly understand that trying to find a real life grizzly bear to entertain guests at a 5 year olds birthday party is a horrible idea. But I guess just like with anything free, you get almost every aspect that comes along with it. Just like here you get a person calling everyone who uses craigslist a bottom feeder, and wished an almost certain death on someone who clearly is lacking common sense.

Sorry man, I've got nothing against you, you seemed like a nice guy when I met you. I didn't mean for you to make fun of me. Its just when I have posted stuff on CL I get the usual "ya wanna trade that for a nice fishin' rod?"Theres plenty of stupidness on there. I didn't mean to offend you. Sorry, my bad.

Sorry man, I've got nothing against you, you seemed like a nice guy when I met you. I didn't mean for you to make fun of me. Its just when I have posted stuff on CL I get the usual "ya wanna trade that for a nice fishin' rod?"Theres plenty of stupidness on there. I didn't mean to offend you. Sorry, my bad.

No prob. I didnt take it personally and I wasnt trying to offend or make fun of you, if you felt that I had, I apologize.

i agree with wnaplay.

i have made thousands on there as well.. but also have had bad experiences.

its no different then a classified ad in the papaer.. your gonna atract all kinds on there.

take the good with the bad.. but the good experiences and the money made outweigh the bad by far.

as for the trading thing, yes there are some retarded trade offers.. but also some good ones...i have done some trading and come out well ahead on deals.. i dont generally keep what i get in trade, but i make more profit off it then what i would have on the item i was selling.

i agree with wnaplay.

i have made thousands on there as well.. but also have had bad experiences.

its no different then a classified ad in the papaer.. your gonna atract all kinds on there.

take the good with the bad.. but the good experiences and the money made outweigh the bad by far.

as for the trading thing, yes there are some retarded trade offers.. but also some good ones...i have done some trading and come out well ahead on deals.. i dont generally keep what i get in trade, but i make more profit off it then what i would have on the item i was selling.

I cant give you no more rep points, I have to spread it around.:D

This made my day. LOL I am thinking this should be a seen out of a Will Farell Movie.

ImUrOBGYN- I think this is a good evaluation of the situation.

"I'm sick of these fuckin kids! What are we going to do?"

"Well, little Timmy's birthday is coming up. I know! We should get a bear!"