Been here before

brent1976

,but I guess I have to get approval from my peers now.

I have a '99 silverado rcsb 4x4, with a forged 6.0l w/ heads, and a cam.

The last time I was on here I just missed signing up for the track day, then had some computer problems. I haven't been to the track with my new engine/trans, and was trying to figure out a day to go to see how it runs.

Heres the bottom end layed out

The heads on, and where their from stamped on them.

for some reason my sig isn't showing up, so here is an old pic.

• Upvote 3

I'd bet on that too.

I plan on dropping it 3" front/4" rear soon, and going to get new tires that are more for the street. It's 4x4 with no stickers, so no one thinks it will hook up, but it will.

I like it. Ever consider swapping to a stepside bed? From what I understand they're waaaaaaaay lighter, since they're fiberglass. I'm sure you know more about it than myself.

I like it. Ever consider swapping to a stepside bed? From what I understand they're waaaaaaaay lighter, since they're fiberglass. I'm sure you know more about it than myself.

They are lighter, because the fenders, or whatever you want to call them, are fiberglass, instead of steel. I don't really like the look though.

I had my engine built for a supercharger, so I when Magnusun finally comes out with an actual kit for their newest model, instead of a retrofit kit, I don't think 300 pounds will make that much of a difference. They said Jan. 08 was when it was coming out, so I ordered my engine in Dec. 07, but I then realized it wasn't the final production kit. I was disapointed, so I just threw the engine, and trans in, for now. It makes 380ish hp to the wheels, so it runs good for 4500lb truck.