Any1 Want Cuban cigars?

Rhett

I have the hook up on real cuban Cigars fom a contact here in Saudi. The Cigars are ROMEO Y JULIETA, one of the best cuban cigars made, they are hand rolled in Habana Cuba. If any one wants any let me know how many so I can get the price, the more I buy the cheaper the rate. Also if you have smoked a Cuban you liked in the pas and would like a couple let me kno I will try to get some for you.

Rhett.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c317/netsurfer330/8247b746.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A box of 25 is about $250 thats $10 a Cigar. I will Pick them up here fly them home on a Air Force plane.. no customs and then we can meet up and make the exchange. I will be home the first week of june. I can also get them by packs of 5

And This is a great price if I was to sell to the tenderbox I could get $350 to $400 a box because they will cell them for over $40 a Cigar. Go to a Cigar shop and look at prices. Ex: A box of (4) CAO Sopanos will cost you $50.

neither is street racing...

Columbus Racing does not condone street racing, remember?

If A+B=C, and D = A, therefore, D+B=C.

So, I guess by that process, Columbus racing does not condone illegal cigar sales?

Having these cigars in the past I will say they are among the best ROMEO Y JULIETA cigars out there. I have a few cubans in my humidor right now that I am waiting for the right moment to smoke.

I know absolutely nothing about cigars, but would like to try one sometime, for special occaisions and such.

What do I need to know?

Oh, and I might be in for 5-10.

Best way is to go to a cigar shop and tryout a different cigar every weekend and try them out. Most cigar shops will have little class nights, I also read Cigar Aficionado and other online review websites. Its all about trying a variety out and sticking to what you like.

I like mellow, light brown cigars. I dont like flavored cigars unless it is a whiskey type dip/flavor. I also stay away from the black cigars although I have found a few that I like (I think it is the look that I do not like about them).