Any1 Want Cuban cigars?

Rhett

I have done this MANY times in the past and $250/box is definitely an insider price.

I prefer Cohibas. Currently I have plenty from my own supplier but I will keep you in mind.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey every one thats wants one PM me, there is no Min. If ya want 1 you can get 1. The Boxes will be sealed Till I get back here in the states. thanks for buying.

Box= $250 for 25 cigars

1 = $10

So far what I have read Is these could run for $50-$80 If you can find them in the States :)

Edit: If you are ordering boxes, it is no problem for me to get these for you. I just ask that you be serious about buying sense I am fronting the Money for these and I am now over $1,000 I am fronting. Thanks.

Edit: If you are ordering boxes, it is no problem for me to get these for you. I just ask that you be serious about buying sense I am fronting the Money for these and I am now over $1,000 I am fronting. Thanks.

This is CR. Trust NO SALE until you have the cash in hand. If you front the money, just be aware that someone may back down, and you will need to find another buyer.

JMO

KillJoy

My word is Bond. :) I'll take 5, PM when you wish to meet when you get in the states. I can even Paypal the money now, I can Pay Pal $55 and pay the fees if you want. Let Me know.

No I dont care about the Little orders.. Ill just smoke them if no one buys:) but the Boxes.... thats alot of smoking lol and I dont have that humidor space.

PMs Check Got you all down.

Be sure it's not from the Dominican Republic because they make the same brand there as in Cuba.

I've got a Cuban torpedo that cost $100 in Mexico last year. :thumbup:

Cuban soil have lots of lithium in it. It is beleived that the lithium in the soil is what gives you a "high" smoking cuban cigars and what makes them different from dominican's, even though most Dominicans are cuban seeded. I Have a box of monticristo No.2s from habana that i got in the st. martin/marteen. They were pertty expensive. BTW Sign me up for 5 :)

Cuban soil have lots of lithium in it. It is beleived that the lithium in the soil is what gives you a "high" smoking cuban cigars and what makes them different from dominican's, even though most Dominicans are cuban seeded. I Have a box of monticristo No.2s stright from habana that i got in the st. martin/marteen. They were pertty expensive. BTW Sign me up for 5 :)

I love no.2's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gimme now!

Cuban soil have lots of lithium in it. It is beleived that the lithium in the soil is what gives you a "high" smoking cuban cigars and what makes them different from dominican's, even though most Dominicans are cuban seeded. I Have a box of monticristo No.2s from habana that i got in the st. martin/marteen. They were pertty expensive. BTW Sign me up for 5 :)

Wow, super duper explanation

I'll take a 5 pack (only if sealed) please! I seriously would not mind sending you the paypal amount in advance to lock it in. I understand the financial burden that you assume by fronting all of these.

Thanks

I am going to go Order these today.. If ya want some let me know I doubt I will be able to take box orders now that I am over 10 Boxes.. But PM me and I will let ya know Once I get these Ordered I will post my PayPal.

Thanks Yall

Over 10 boxes? Shit time to set up shop. You're the leading Columbus importer I think -haha.

On a legal note, is it illegal to import Cubans from other nations like this? Is it legal to sell or possess them here in the states? I'm planning to smoke my own, but you mentioned selling them to a local smoke shop? Seems like an easy way for you to make shitloads of money.

i could be wrong, and probably am, but it may just be an issue with the US not wanting to do anything with cuba. it may be possible to bring them from another country. again, im not sure by any means...just sounded like it made sense in my head

• 4 weeks later...

OK!! So befor I get flamed listen to this....

I go to Pick up the 10 Boxes of Cigars today, I get there pay the guy $1,400+ for the cigars go out side had to wait on a friend and Decide to lite one up. So I open the box get the cigar out of the tube.... Stale as shit.. I mean the was no moisture to them at all... So I go back inside and say "These are stale and I want my money back" he starts saying all sales are final... to make this story short we went back in forth for a while... he ends up saying go get the police and we will have them decide.... well I am the police so I did decide lol. All I had to pay for was the one stale Cigar I opend I got the rest of my money back.

So to all who were expecting cigars sorry, I leave in 3-5 days and that will not be long enough to get another order in.

Sorry All