GTOACO / Buckeyegoats.com Drag Day @ National Trail - August 23rd

HUMBLER1647545517

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a blast, thanks Lance for organizing this.

Drove there, threw out a 10.80, prep got worse and it got hot out, ran 11.01 and 11.05, called it a day since the kids were roasting, drove home.

Oh, and I annihilated Paul :D

:eek: big deal. scott beat paul, zach, me, everyone beats paul. except for the ricers

Made 17 passes in my car and 32 passes on my motorcycle.... lol i think I have a problem eeek best in car was 13.2 my break booster was leaking/ blowing off every run so I had no breaks on some passes an no booost dammmit haha. My car is covered in burnt rubber drag radials ftw!!!!

I had a blast, thanks Lance for organizing this.

Drove there, threw out a 10.80, prep got worse and it got hot out, ran 11.01 and 11.05, called it a day since the kids were roasting, drove home.

Oh, and I annihilated Paul :D

So your worst was 11.05, and Paul's best was 13.2? That's almost a 2 sec difference. I was alot closer than that. Somebody else really needs to call out Anthony. By the time my car is competative Darkformula will be old and gray Formula. Damn!

Someone give me Nitrous, I'll blow it up trying. :D

Lol, I'm just having fun now launching the car and drag racing it, which I built it for and took six years to get there. The winter will see some extras, I'd like to see the lower ten-second area, possibly high nines in the spring :)

Can I make my car faster with your left-over parts? I'll bet I could, and no I am not buying a turbo kit. ;)

You def took the award for run pimp!

Best CR RT was koolrayz with a .012 and he had the best 1/4 at 10.133.

Good day, hot.

Thanks for the good time Lance!

Nice day baking at the track. I was rolling on the 17's trying alot of different things. That's why the et's were down.

Nice time for those that showed up!

I have a few pics and videos I have to edit up from yesterday not too many only 7pics and 2vids.

Ray it was nice talking to you as you was loading the car on the trailer, hopefully tomorrow goes well at the bank about my loan for the new car

Mark,

Nice talking to you. Good luck with the new car sounds like a sweet deal.

Hey was nice talking to you and thanks for letting me use your tools,got the goat fixed today,cnt wait till i can run it down the track without lifting,RC