Best fucking dog ever

Sam1647545489

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

German shepherds actually lead the country in dog bites, but pits own the record for most kills and mauling.......some were provoked and many were not....but keep in mine that a lot of dogs are provoked by people (mainly children) but pits are the main ones known to go for the kill.....

I'd say you're a moron, but it's obvious by your post. Pitbulls are no more vicious then spaniels, they just happen to be a very powerful and muscular breed. It's the same as provoking a MMA fighter and a scrawny school teacher. Who do you think would hurt you the most?

I'd say you're a moron, but it's obvious by your post. Pitbulls are no more vicious then spaniels, they just happen to be a very powerful and muscular breed. It's the same as provoking a MMA fighter and a scrawny school teacher. Who do you think would hurt you the most?

You just said the same thing he just said. That's why Pit Bulls CAN be very dangerous, b/c they are one of the most powerful breeds. He never said they were more vicious than any other dog, just that they kill and maul more than other breeds.

So you = the moron.

You can defend the breed all you want, but that's the rap they get b/c of irresponsible breeders and owners.

You just said the same thing he just said. That's why Pit Bulls CAN be very dangerous, b/c they are one of the most powerful breeds. He never said they were more vicious than any other dog, just that they kill and maul more than other breeds.

So you = the moron.

You can defend the breed all you want, but that's the rap they get b/c of irresponsible breeders and owners.

I was responding mainly to the bold text I provided in his quote. The context he used seemed to say that pit bulls have a desire to destroy other living things, more than any other breed. This is not true; it's just that you hear about it the most because it's more dramatic then to hear about a poodle pinching the neighbor's children. I have no need to defend the breed's "r-a-p" against common sense, just against ignorant comments.

Here we go, lets name.....i don't remember seeing any spaniels on the news over the last 20 years mauling and killing people....

And for pit owners out there, im not saying there all bad, in fact most are not....but it seems to be the unknown about that breed into why sometimes some of them go off and just brutally attack....

I was responding mainly to the bold text I provided in his quote. The context he used seemed to say that pit bulls have a desire to destroy other living things, more than any other breed. This is not true; it's just that you hear about it the most because it's more dramatic then to hear about a poodle pinching the neighbor's children. I have no need to defend the breed's "r-a-p" against common sense, just against ignorant comments.

I'm getting a kick out of you thinking your smart and then posting this....

did you not read that i said german sheperds lead the country in dog bites...or do ya read what you want to read so you can make a ass of yourself.... :gtfo: reread what i posted a try to comprehend it this time and i think you'll see it makes sense....now go on reread it....

Here we go, lets name.....i don't remember seeing any spaniels on the news over the last 20 years mauling and killing people....

And for pit owners out there, im not saying there all bad, in fact most are not....but it seems to be the unknown about that breed into why sometimes some of them go off and just brutally attack....

That would be the point. Did I say spaniels have killed people before? No. They've attacked more people and have lower temperament than pits but since they're scrawny little runts, they can barely do any harm. Most cases will go unreported to authorities, let alone the media.

I'm getting a kick out of you thinking your smart and then posting this....

did you not read that i said german sheperds lead the country in dog bites...or do ya read what you want to read so you can make a ass of yourself.... :gtfo: reread what i posted a try to comprehend it this time and i think you'll see it makes sense....now go on reread it....

I read it, but you're a fucking moron. Where are your sources? You just liberally post things to relate to your argument, which is useless and utterly retarded.

Go here:

http://www.atts.org/testdesc.html

That is the temperament rating given to each breed based on numerous tests. See where the Staffordshire terrier is? Yes, it's better than a lot of other breeds on there, including cocker spaniels.

That would be the point. Did I say spaniels have killed people before? No. They've attacked more people and have lower temperament than pits but since they're scrawny little runts, they can barely do any harm. Most cases will go unreported to authorities, let alone the media.

I read it, but you're a fucking moron. Where are your sources? You just liberally post things to relate to your argument, which is useless and utterly retarded.

Go here:

That is the temperament rating given to each breed based on numerous tests. See where the Staffordshire terrier is? Yes, it's better than a lot of other breeds on there, including cocker spaniels.

Dude , none of those dogs are on the news for mauling and killing people....that was my point on Sam saying they were the best dogs ever....

Sam enjoy your new buddy....

Go here:

This is from wikipedia on dog attacks....

Breed-specific attacks

When dogs are near humans with whom they are familiar, they normally become less aggressive. This is because familiarity with their 'pack members' lowers the likelihood of attack. However, it should not be assumed that because a dog has been with humans, it will not attack anybody - even a family member. Caution needs to be taken when approaching new dogs for the first time.

There are studies that claim certain breeds are more likely to attack than others. In a study on dog bites, American and Canadian dog bite-related fatalities from September 1982 to November 2006 by Merritt Clifton titled Dog attack deaths and maimings, U.S. & Canada, cited that Pit Bulls were responsible for 65% of fatal dog attacks.[5] Intact males also bite more frequently than females or neutered males.

Due to the Pit Bull's breed specific aggression, owning such an animal is not allowed in many European and Australasian countries and in several US and Canadian localities.[6] Owners are usually fined and in some places there may be 2 month jail time, while the animals are put to sleep in most cases.

Dog attacks on humans that appear most often in the news are those that require the hospitalization of the victim or those in which the victim is killed. Dogs of all sizes have mauled and killed humans, although large dogs are capable of inflicting more damage quickly. The breed called a Pit Bull though, is ranked at the top of the list for severe dog bites that required hospital treatment or resulted in a fatality. The Rottweiler is ranked second.

Pit-Bulls were bred to protect/hunt/fight to the death, That killer instinct will ALWAYS be part of their characteristics no matter how they are raised.

Keeping any bully breed as a pet is always a risk despite what people think. My dog is the nicest dog in the world but I have seen him go after another dog that was fucking with the new pup and I don't even think a .45 caliber weapon could have taking him down that day. That is the first day I have ever seen him like that after a year of owning him. I always thought he was a softy doesn't even bark when people walk past the door!

But I know now when provoked or when someone is indangering someone he feels he needs to protect get out of his way! He didn't bark didn't growl just went straight into attack mode when the stray came running after the new puppy.

But back on topic bully breeds > *

He didn't bark didn't growl just went straight into attack mode when the stray came running after the new puppy.

Is he neutered? If he isn't I'd highly recommend he be, because he's not fit to be bred.

Dogs that don't give any warning signs before trying to attack are very dangerous.

Is he neutered? If he isn't I'd highly recommend he be, because he's not fit to be bred.

Dogs that don't give any warning signs before trying to attack are very dangerous.

He didn't attack for no reason the stray was running after the new puppy growling and barking so he had a reason to attack. So he was protecting, it wasn't some random attack..