help w/ truck shops

SausageKing

I'm looking for some 4x4 performance/Vendor shops here in central Ohio.

I can only think of 2, but I know there has to be more.

1. Jegs

2. Trails West

any other you guys know of?

# or website would be great

Thanx

McCoy's 4x4

2218 Stringtown Road

Grove City, OH 43123

(614) 539-347

Great guy. Top notch work. Very honest.

I have seen so many jobs he has done that are so hacked up! He told my buddy they other day to stack 2 2" inch block together so he could have a 4 inch drop in the back instead of doing it the right was and just buying a 4 inch block! There is no way i would ever have him work on anything I own!

I have seen so many jobs he has done that are so hacked up! He told my buddy they other day to stack 2 2" inch block together so he could have a 4 inch drop in the back instead of doing it the right was and just buying a 4 inch block! There is no way i would ever have him work on anything I own!

Not to mention the fact that he wanted $140 for blocks and u-bolts. I remember that red dodge he had, it had like 4 4" blocks stacked and un-welded.

• 2 weeks later...
southwest 4x4 is now located in bowersville ohio down by jamestown. i've found the place to get 4x4 parts is off the internet. I've shopped at trails west before and they were over priced and didn't seem to know what they were talking about. McCoy is a dick unless you wanna go in there and spend a bunch of money and his work ain't worth a bunch of money.

I can't believe you guys have had so many problems/issues with McCoy's. I never had problems with him. I had my last truck lifted twice and he did an excellent job.

I got a tonneau cover from him for my current truck. I priced around local stores and all over the internet to find the best price. I then called him and he beat that price and installed it at a reasonable price.

I'm looking for some 4x4 performance/Vendor shops here in central Ohio.

I can only think of 2, but I know there has to be more.

1. Jegs

2. Trails West

any other you guys know of?

# or website would be great

Thanx

What are you looking for? What kind of Truck?

http://www.pickupspluscars.com is our new website.

Just saw that, Thanks MIKE :)

I haven't dealt with Trails West in a few years, but they were awesome when I did. Not a big fan of Jeg's anyway, Summit will ship most stuff free, personally I like Summit a whole lot better, and if you have never driven up there it's an awesome store.