Big Outdoor Store / Gun Shop in Columbus

Thanks guys. I got a quote from Blackwing, was more than I'm hoping to pay. I do like that place though and go fairly regularly. I've heard of Vances, may give them a call, Gander and Dicks too I guess. Wish we had one of the "biggies" here... Cabela's is just awesome.

Thanks guys. I got a quote from Blackwing, was more than I'm hoping to pay. I do like that place though and go fairly regularly. I've heard of Vances, may give them a call, Gander and Dicks too I guess. Wish we had one of the "biggies" here... Cabela's is just awesome.

+1 for Blackwing!

You'll get the service from Blackwing, you'll get a number from vance's. Talk to Greg @ Blackwing, he'll help you out. Cabela's is great, I do agree. I used to go to the store in Budda, Texas when I was @ FT.Hood. I could spend hours finger fucking things. I liked Bass Pro aswell, they had a real nice trophy room full of rare and collectable firearms.

1. Go here (http://www.gunbroker.com/User/DealerNetwork.asp)

2. Punch in your zip, find all the FFL dealers around you.

3. Pick the one that has the cheapest transfer fees. $20 or less should be do-able. There's a bunch of guys that do transfers out of there home, so it might not be a shop.

4. Go to www.budsgunshop.com

5. Find the gun you want. These will probably be the cheapest prices you can find.

6. Get name, address, Phone #, Fax #, Email, etc. for Bud's Gun Shop.

7. Go to local FFL guy with Said info.

8. Tell local FFL guy you want him to recieve a transfer. Local FFL guy will send his FFL info to Bud's Gun Shop.

9. Order what you want from Bud's Gun Shop, being sure to let them know you've already send your local guy's FFL info to them.

10. Wait about a week. Pick up gun.

*Bud's price (includes shipping) + transfer fee = still waaaaay less than most walk-in shops. Downside is, you can't choke someone should something go wrong.

if i wasnt paranoid, i would buy from buds...heard nothing but good things. i still want to see what im getting before i get it though..

go to vances for prices. gander mountain is ridiculous. the kahr i was looking at was 539 there, went to vances, it was 389. then, GM was only willing to match the price...right! like im gonna buy from you when you just tried to rip me off 150 extra bucks

vances has great selection, and prices to boot. plus, my g/fs grandpa is one of the gunsmiths there :)