If you think you have a fast car.....

Linn1647545492

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On your bike?? I would like to see some video if ths goes down...

defentally on the bike, he should still rape me on i tthough lol

........ or your car??? Will it make it to 110mph with out going boom?

defentally on the bike, he should still rape me on i tthough lol

yea i had my car back up to 145 last week fucked motor in all weee

me too bike or car

Bring em both out. But your biike will be from 80, Your car doesnt matter.

JuicedH22 you know you want to come back to cincy ;)

I do, And next time I'm bringin back up;)

SinisterSS to them that's real racing, not in my book, just look at some of these fast car's street racing yeah their quick but at the track not so much!

I beg to differ. My car made some good passes this year and rapes most stock bottom end V8's on and off spray on the HWY and at the track.

Kenny, I still don't get why people like roll racing.

I'll let you drive my car, maybe the torque curve will spawn a slight smile.

Originally Posted by 04srturbo

shanton im calling u out 80 roll when r u free lol

I think I fixed some exhaust problems and boost leaks so I should be able to edge your bike out. This time we will do it on a very long straight road and not a bridge, lol.

Haha yea I'm sure u will beat me burt I won't miss a shift an I plan on nmot lettin out if the front end comes up leme know when u wanna do it the only way ide race u in the car would be from a dig lol an the motors too fucked to even want to take a chance

Haha yea I'm sure u will beat me burt I won't miss a shift an I plan on nmot lettin out if the front end comes up leme know when u wanna do it the only way ide race u in the car would be from a dig lol an the motors too fucked to even want to take a chance

Holy run-on sentence, Batman!

I still don't get why people like roll racing.

Less of a chance to break your shit. And since some of us are poor bastards we kind of like that. But that doens't apply for old cars. It doesn't cost anything to replace parts for a fox box.

Another thing is it's a race of how good of a driver you are and how much power you car makes compared to how much money you've put into your rear end and tires...

Less of a chance to break your shit. And since some of us are poor bastards we kind of like that. But that doens't apply for old cars. It doesn't cost anything to replace parts for a fox box.

Another thing is it's a race of how good of a driver you are and how much power you car makes compared to how much money you've put into your rear end and tires...

well put rice boy, well put. plus roll racing is more fun than sitting in line for 2.4 hrs to run your whatever time you run and sit again, or roll race and get 5,6 runs in within a matter of minutes

This is too funny