If you think you have a fast car.....

Linn1647545492

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long are the waits at the track this year, bad?

Hey I think I raced you last year for $10 at NTR, I lost lol.

i remember you now. Yeah my boost controller was acting up and somehow i still got there first ;) We will have to race again this year.

It was a good run Thorne... Better luck next time

:) It was a damn good run. the suck is now you have more parts and mine are still a few months out :\.

Weres the video? That first race was damn good.

scene isnt dead just everyone always goes to same spot and burns it out.

well my scene is, racing Linn, Hua, Sam and everyone else I roll with gets old and so does chasing down big v8's.

Last year they whored my car out and I cant get a race to save my life BTW thanks Linn:asshole:

Only thing that has called me out this year has been a bike and a 500whp cobra.

Other than that I just ask to race and people and there reply is "no". Why? cause all they wanna do is either check out their rides in a parking lot and watch there neons bounce to the sound of their latest Johanas brother cd or follow and watch when people roll out.

That shit get old real quick.

Id rather travel someplace else and have drama and get real racing done.

well my scene is, racing Linn, Hua, Sam and everyone else I roll with gets old and so does chasing down big v8's.

Last year they whored my car out and I cant get a race to save my life BTW thanks Linn:asshole:

Other than that I just ask to race and people and there reply is "no". Why? cause all they wanna do is either check out their rides in a parking lot and watch there neons bounce to the sound of their latest Johanas brother cd or follow and watch when people roll out.

you know you want to come back to cincy ;)

I will not race on the street if I lose my lisence I lose my job... if I lose my job my kid doesn't eat

I'll be at trails and marion several times this summer and hopefully mid ohio or nelson ledges to try it out I'll be more than happy to race anyone at the track

shanton im calling u out 80 roll when r u free lol

I will not race on the street if I lose my lisence I lose my job... if I lose my job my kid doesn't eat

I'll be at trails and marion several times this summer and hopefully mid ohio or nelson ledges to try it out I'll be more than happy to race anyone at the track

+100 same here! I need my job plus I've been caught too many times, Judge Brant has it in for me if I get busted 1 more time

You guys are dumbasses with what has already happened this year. I pity the stupid fuck who gets caught, the city will massacre you to make an example.

This is definitely not the year to race anywhere but a track.