newb here

Guest AllslowNoGo

if your the guy i hear about with that sam characters motor in your camaro lock me in for $50 ill even do it on low boost.

sorry about the late pictures guys, i just moved here from kentucky and i have been getting all my shit moved it.

I have the stock bottom end in my car and I will still split your wig. 40 roll for $50 locked in. PM when you want to race and I will make sure to bring the video camera.

I will be out all weekend.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but that doesnt look like a ZO6 to me.......

good eye, unless its a funkey angle on the camara and it was converted to a removable top then its just a coupe. the C5Z was never a hatch back.

Guest AllslowNoGo
good eye, unless its a funkey angle on the camara and it was converted to a removable top then its just a coupe. the C5Z was never a hatch back.

i totally see what your seeing now... thats weird here is an updated picture of the car, i painted the wheels black on the inside. look a hell of alot better.

and kirk or whatever your name is, your real funny give me your girl so i can do her right for the first time in a long time. and ill do your yard work :asshole:

i don't know if its me your trying to pull a fast one on or yourself but those are not the same car. the second car now has different wheels, an antenna, Z06 badges on the front fender and no door molding and in the frist picture you can tell those are the sport seats not the Z06 seats. i am really the wrong person to try and fool.

and kirk or whatever your name is, your real funny give me your girl so i can do her right for the first time in a long time. and ill do your yard work :asshole:

yes, my name is indeed kirk (brilliant, that you figured that out), and no, my wife is not interested (i asked her for you). you're going to make tons of friends in columbus and fit right in (there are tons of fags in this city--i'm sure you already knew that though).

the joke you failed to pick up on is the fact that there's not really any money to be made in this city street racing--you're better off doing some odd jobs if you want to make money.

and it appears you own two silver vettes, because you've apparently posted pics of two different cars??

i don't know if its me your trying to pull a fast one on or yourself but those are not the same car. the second car now has different wheels, an antenna, Z06 badges on the front fender and no door molding and in the frist picture you can tell those are the sport seats not the Z06 seats. i am really the wrong person to try and fool.

x2 door moldings and antenne instantly said NOOOOOOO

good try kid onyl way to prove ur innocence is sit in your car with a paper saying columbus racing is the shits and im gay as fuck for tryin to pull a fast one.... then mabey we will belive its urs

Guest AllslowNoGo
your right guys you caught me, so when i see you out next weekend where ever you meet i will take each one of you guys around the car and mr. GM tech here as well, then i want drinks on you guys. i didnt want to disclose this but the car is a theft recovery title, it was wrecked, and stripped on the inside partially. so it has some mismatch parts i have been trying to make due the best i can. i pulled the moldings, and the old seats were ripped and fucked up. as far as the badges do the math. i got new ones and put them on . see you guys soon/.

your right guys you caught me, so when i see you out next weekend where ever you meet i will take each one of you guys around the car and mr. GM tech here as well, then i want drinks on you guys. i didnt want to disclose this but the car is a theft recovery title, it was wrecked, and stripped on the inside partially. so it has some mismatch parts i have been trying to make due the best i can. i pulled the moldings, and the old seats were ripped and fucked up. as far as the badges do the math. i got new ones and put them on . see you guys soon/.

and added an antenna and made it a hard top from the 97-99' coupe that first posted? als where the top hoop meets the body there is a seam in the first one while the Z06's don not have one. you may indeed own a Z (unless you put Z badges on a 99-00 FRC) but you did post two different cars.

and added an antenna and made it a hard top from the 97-99' coupe that first posted? als where the top hoop meets the body there is a seam in the first one while the Z06's don not have one. you may indeed own a Z (unless you put Z badges on a 99-00 FRC) but you did post two different cars.

now, now, now, he may have deleted the seam, you never know. either way, it looks like he took down the pictures. and i was just getting ready to 'have to buy him a drink' because he truly has the car. oh well, it was going to be a zima anyways.

now, now, now, he may have deleted the seam, you never know. either way, it looks like he took down the pictures. and i was just getting ready to 'have to buy him a drink' because he truly has the car. oh well, it was going to be a zima anyways.

they are still up for me?