newb here

Guest AllslowNoGo

Guest RoundIIRacing
Whats up NEWBIE?I have a lil 95 mustang that would love to take alll that $ you got on races,high,middle,or low boost!! :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AllslowNoGo
sure my 4 cylinder is down... what would you like? and why cant i view the forum guys? am i doing somehting wrong?

Guest AllslowNoGo
the car has never been on the dyno, planning on it though, it was just street tuned. So im really not sure where the power is right now, as for the forced induction, its turbocharged, i built the whole kit in my shop, finished it about last month, its been running good so far. there are some kinks here and there. i dont want to give anything else away, motor is stock, but look foward to racing some of you guys.

the car has never been on the dyno, planning on it though, it was just street tuned. So im really not sure where the power is right now, as for the forced induction, its turbocharged, i built the whole kit in my shop, finished it about last month, its been running good so far. there are some kinks here and there. i dont want to give anything else away, motor is stock, but look foward to racing some of you guys.

I'll have to race you in one of mine. My Viper against your Vett seems like a good race :)

Guest RoundIIRacing
sure my 4 cylinder is down... what would you like? and why cant i view the forum guys? am i doing somehting wrong?

Ouch,your 4-cylinder! :confused: I have a chassis dyno you that you could come throw your z06 on!

Horrible intro but welcome anyway. You cant see the forum becuase your intro sucks.

CR rules--

You need to make a good introduction to see CR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because some of you really suck ass at introductions and are only posting twice to see the rest of CR, this is for you.

I just enabled user reputations. People can rate each other by the quality of their posts, but only once.

So if newbs have a shitty thread introducing themselves, they'll never be allowed to see the rest of the forums. They need a minimum score of five to be allowed to to continue. Admins rate at ten points per rating, whereas everyone else scores at one point per rating incrementally or decrimentally based on whether that user is approved or disapproved by the person rating them. Some rules do apply:

1) For every year on CR, 1000 posts, or 100 reputation points you have (or a combination thereof), you gain an addditional point of "power" for rating.

2) You must be a regular member (50 posts or more) to be able to rate others.

3) You can only rate five people total every 24 hours, and only another member once. When you rate them, you cannot rate them ever again.

Basically, if your "welcome to me" thread is shit, the members of CR can basically kick you from seeing anything else. Ever. If they like you, welcome aboard.

+rep for talking shit to Linn. :)

Give us some more pictures! What FI kit are you running and what kind of numbers does your car make. :pics:

x2 and yea theres no way linns stock :jerkit:

Maybe I'm just living in the past, but I would have loved to have seen a race with this guy and Tilley and/or Sam.

Welcome to the board. Linns car still has the stock bottom end btw. I looked at it this morning. The rumors can be put to rest now.

Maybe I'm just living in the past, but I would have loved to have seen a race with this guy and Tilley and/or Sam.

Welcome to the board. Linns car still has the stock bottom end btw. I looked at it this morning. The rumors can be put to rest now.

he speaks the TRUTH i was there!!

Guest AllslowNoGo
welcome, im pretty sure that was you today at the duke station on sunbury and central college, what kind of b.o.v are you running?

tial 50mm x2, im assuming that was your red zo6?

Guest AllslowNoGo
welcome-

dont worry about lpfsthefett my lil ol' 5.0 walked him at norwalk

...after he sat at the light for 3 seconds ;-)

i hear he has quite a project right now with that zo6.

and where are you linn??

Guest AllslowNoGo
thank you, i have worked hard all my life for what i have. And im proud to say daddy has nothing to do with what i drive. So anyways did i do something wrong? because i would like to be a member of this community, but i still cant view the forums or anything//