Can anyone get a hold of Brian Carter.

thorne

If so please have him pm contant or give me his number. It's about his dog, He's not dead or anything but its really important. If I can't get ahold of him soon his dog will have to goto the pound. We don't want that to happen but were left with no other choice unless someone wants to adopt a Olde English Bulldogge. He was never grumpy before but we don't think he plays well with other dogs. Since he moved with my aunt(breeder) he's been snappy at people. Again he never did this with BC so its hard to tell. He only gets snappy when he's in the cage or eating. He's full blooded bc still has his papers.

So please have him contact me if you know how to get ahold of him. I've only got maybe a week of time to figure something out.

If so please have him pm contant or give me his number. It's about his dog, He's not dead or anything but its really important. If I can't get ahold of him soon his dog will have to goto the pound. We don't want that to happen but were left with no other choice unless someone wants to adopt a Olde English Bulldogge. He was never grumpy before but we don't think he plays well with other dogs. Since he moved with my aunt(breeder) he's been snappy at people. Again he never did this with BC so its hard to tell. He only gets snappy when he's in the cage or eating. He's full blooded bc still has his papers.

So please have him contact me if you know how to get ahold of him. I've only got maybe a week of time to figure something out.

Did you get ahold of him? Since he moved to Florida I have only talked to him a few times, but he might have the same number. If not I can email him.

Let me know if you can't get a hold of him and I'll ask around for a new owner. Taking it to the pound would suck.

I AGREE.

Guy I do hope it don't come to someone here having to take it. But thats better then it going to the pound. As a bully breed he would be put down I'm sure because people suck.

But yeah I'm going down to see gus sunday when I visit my aunt. I can't bring him back with me though because I'm taking my dog joe "Missy is going back in for more chemo" and joe is her buddy.

i need something the timeframe is barreling down I litterly got 3 or 4 days left. So if someone wants to temp adopt him or osmething let me know as things are not good for them right now.

She's awaiting a bone marrow transplate moneys tight all kinds of stuff.

I don't have the pics they were in bc's thread. He's cool looking very bully. The down side he does not like cages. Outside the cage hes cool. So please ge tahold of BC

I'm serious time is running short as its causing them allot of grief. If anyone is interested in buying a OEB also cheap let me know.

500$ is a steal for a OEB. She's got a few of them that need good homes. If you want pics I can obtain them.

There is a few of them. All of them are breeding dogs.

Hoggy - Girl white

Screwy - I love him to death if I did not have so many dogs I would snatch him up. He's so cute he white and has a corkscrew tail

Thepuppy- 8months old and is a offspring of my boy joe