Ice sucks.

Casper

Everyone be safe driving and walking this evening. The ice is already bad, and it's only going to get worse. I just had to help a lady walk across the street because she was having a hard time standing up on the ice. Fun stuff..... Be careful out there.

Ha! I got off work at 5 today and literally walked in thedoor just now... These damn Cinci drivers seem to think that we are to far south for anything to freeze so they do not need to slow down or be careful... The ones in SUV's are by far the worst, stupidest and most danger and likely to crash...

especially if its a woman driving... talking on their cell phone.. total stupidity

^ you mean it isnt fun? news to me lol

was trying to pull in the driveway thisevening and slid WAYYY past.. was on going like 10 mph... crazy out there. was fun watching the dogs when i let them out though lol... sliding alll over the driveway while trying to make it to the yard to do their bidness

Women drivers???!!! Hey now! I was in my friends SUV tonight on our way to dinner and he was slippin & sliding all over on purpose. Why is it that men think it's funny to do that crap?

Cause we wait all year just to do it.........

I like to play, but not on public roadways, atleast not around the public.

Women drivers???!!! Hey now! I was in my friends SUV tonight on our way to dinner and he was slippin & sliding all over on purpose. Why is it that men think it's funny to do that crap?

It is fun!!! You just have to give it a try! Just try safely in a big parking lot! But as a rider we all know the most dangerous things in our life is a woman driving a minivan or SUV while talking on the phone.. LOL

Woose! I left around noon yesterday for Cincinnati and drove through all this. Hit up Bass Pro, then went to The Party Source for some select beverages. Afterwards, 32 East back to my parents house then 23 North back home. Mind you this would take around 5.5 hours normally maybe 6. And yesterday it took 12!..... But I had no accidents and avoided tards at all costs by hitting secondary highways when possible, 4 Wheel drive 4TW.

haha why you lie Sara, I hit my brakes hard one time just to see how slick it was. You were perfectly safe the entire time:)

Woose! I left around noon yesterday for Cincinnati and drove through all this. Hit up Bass Pro, then went to The Party Source for some select beverages. Afterwards, 32 East back to my parents house then 23 North back home. Mind you this would take around 5.5 hours normally maybe 6. And yesterday it took 12!..... But I had no accidents and avoided tards at all costs by hitting secondary highways when possible, 4 Wheel drive 4TW.

booze crooze :drink:

Everyone be safe driving and walking this evening. The ice is already bad, and it's only going to get worse. I just had to help a lady walk across the street because she was having a hard time standing up on the ice. Fun stuff..... Be careful out there.

you are such a nice person! most people would probably have pushed her in the street this time of year. someone ran over my shopping cart with presents in it a few days before christmas last year, and tried to keep driving, I just about ripped his ass out of the suv he was driving. I made him inspect everything with me, and put stuff back in the cart, while telling him he was going to f'king pay for anything that was damaged. and also saying what the f'king hell is wrong with you the whole time. I wanted to punch him in the face so bad.

all of you suck! i was in the bomb this morning early just so i could get off at a decent time on back roads that should have been roped off and used a ice skating rinks! :mad: i really loved it when i hit the brakes and the truck sped up!! thats great