Who would you choose?

Sully

Let's say you have your pick of two girls.

Girl 1:

Smoking hot, long, dark brown hair, gorgeous eyes, but absolutely dirt fucking poor.

Girl 2:

Cute face, a little fat. Not Oprah fat. Just a bit bigger than your average girl. However, in the words of Ron White, loooooaaaaaaadddddddeeeeeeedddddd!!!! And she has already told you that she has land, a big garage, a lift, can get car parts at discounted prices, etc.

I understand pics would help, but use your imagination.

Discuss.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl 1:

Smoking hot, long, dark brown hair, gorgeous eyes, but absolutely dirt fucking poor.

Unless she is a gold digger, I see no problem with this.

Girl 2:

Cute face, a little fat. Not Oprah fat. Just a bit bigger than your average girl. However, in the words of Ron White, loooooaaaaaaadddddddeeeeeeedddddd!!!! And she has already told you that she has land, a big garage, a lift, can get car parts at discounted prices, etc.

This is wrong. You don't choose someone because of their resources, this would make you a gold digger.

Plus, I never did say that this is going to be the chick that I'm gonna marry (ugh, not going through that again). I should have titled the subject line, "Which chick would you DATE"

I'd take number 2. She seems to fill the scope of work better... Actually, I'd try both out to see who has some good puss, one of 'em could be dried up and/or corrupted.

In the end, it's all about the puss.

Girl #2 simply because I have no problems spending my own money. Girl #1 would be an addition to that, so no thanks! What girl # 2 has would not make me want her anymore than if she had a reg 9 to 5.....steady income.

Girl #2 simply because I have no problems spending my own money. Girl #1 would be an addition to that, so no thanks! What girl # 2 has would not make me want her anymore than if she had a reg 9 to 5.....steady income.

I have a problem spending my own money, but not anyone else's. :D

Pick for what? Dating, banging, wedding bells ???

If I were single again I'd blow loads at #1 until I spit dust, rinse and repeat for #2 and then move on :p

Marry up if you do anything along those lines. It was easy for me and so far so good :o

honestly, if you're asking the question then you don't want to date either one exclusively... just be honest with them and let them know what's going on until you can figure out which one is a better fit.

oh, and take tons of newds of #1 so when you break it off, you can post them up :)