Who would you choose?

Sully

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, never let booty know you're getting other booty, for that booty will in turn get booty, thus dirtying your 2 pieces of booty. Make them think you're all about them, theb decision time drop a bomb on one :) Proper player ethics.

QFT!!

By the way, update on girl #2. She did come over Saturday night. I decided that she wouldn't be worth my time. I found out a few things.

1. She does not have a house; her parents do.

2. She does not have a garage w/ a lift; her dad has a 10 car garage with a lift, a boat, several cars and motorcycles.

3. She is NOT into cars; they irritate the hell out of her.

4. Her voice is whiney.

5. She does not like watching Buckeye football. This is a HUGE turn-off for me.

By the way, update on girl #2. She did come over Saturday night. I decided that she wouldn't be worth my time. I found out a few things.

2. She does not have a garage w/ a lift; her dad has a 10 car garage with a lift, a boat, several cars and motorcycles.

4. Her voice is whiney.

any pics on girl 1?

4. Her voice is whiney.

That the complete opposite from everything you mentioned. how did you get it so mixed up? or did you just assume all of it?

Because she orginally TOLD me that she has a house with land, garage, lift, and seemed excited that she would be able to get me a hook-up on car parts. I guess she was trying to impress me so that I would call her. Then when she came over the other night, the truth came out. Hence the reason she is not being invited back.

Because she orginally TOLD me that she has a house with land, garage, lift, and seemed excited that she would be able to get me a hook-up on car parts. I guess she was trying to impress me so that I would call her. Then when she came over the other night, the truth came out. Hence the reason she is not being invited back.

:nono: Not a Buckeye fan.........

Waiting for pics to decide...

Pics are kinda worthless at this point since I will not be seeing or talking to the sea turtle anymore.

Girl #1 is extremely busy with work right now (so she says), so if we do get to go out, I will try to get pics of her.