Who would you choose?

Sully

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a wise man once said, 'be a simple man'

It's amazing...the difference between a woman that is easily pleased by the small things...and a woman that needs a new coach purse every other week, or eating out every other day....

In the long-term...the simpler, easier...more reasonable woman is the goldmine

as triplethreat might have alluded to...the rich one brings the drama...the headache...the costly bills

a wise man once said, 'be a simple man'

It's amazing...the difference between a woman that is easily pleased by the small things...and a woman that needs a new coach purse every other week, or eating out every other day....

In the long-term...the simpler, easier...more reasonable woman is the goldmine

as triplethreat might have alluded to...the rich one brings the drama...the headache...the costly bills

I was thinking about this earlier. Gift giving would be a freakin nightmare simply because she would be able to buy me hella expensive gifts. I wouldn't be able to do the same for her.

Well considering that you only said physical attributes of #1 it would lead me to believe that she is just some hot chick whereas I've found that the chubbier girls seem to have a better personality (in most cases).

I'd go with #2.

Well considering that you only said physical attributes of #1 it would lead me to believe that she is just some hot chick whereas I've found that the chubbier girls seem to have a better personality (in most cases).

I'd go with #2.

And chubby girls will put anything in their mouths

I'd go with #2.

I was going to say, "Nobody has mentioned anything about their personalities" but I see Verse went to gay before I had to.

just be honest with them and let them know what's going on until you can figure out which one is a better fit.

Worst advice... EVAR.

Mike: Hey girl #1.. I know your broke but I want to see if your decent in the sack before I choose between you and this sea turtle that is loaded.

• Upvote 1

Worst advice... EVAR.

Mike: Hey girl #1.. I know your broke but I want to see if your decent in the sack before I choose between you and this sea turtle that is loaded.

I didn't mean that honest. I meant, let them both know that you are playing the field and not commited to either one.

Dunno about #1.. She will want you to pay for everything since she is broke. But to be honest with you..... choose the one with the bigger boobs.

I've never, ever...agreed with that.

Get the one with the smaller boobs now

Add 5 years and she'll have the boobs you like

Add another 5 years to that and they'll be down to her belly button

Get one with small boobs and the above scenario can be delayed 5 years or so

And every woman will make you go broke. It's just relative.

#1 will be happy with applebee's on occasion...and small things here and there

#2 will make you go to 5 star restaurants on occasion...and have 3 or 4 credit cards

I didn't mean that honest. I meant, let them both know that you are playing the field and not commited to either one.

No, never let booty know you're getting other booty, for that booty will in turn get booty, thus dirtying your 2 pieces of booty. Make them think you're all about them, theb decision time drop a bomb on one :) Proper player ethics.

BTW - I'll go hoggin if you don't want the hefty gal, I've been known to jump a grenade or 2.