Exotic Pets

99BlownYellowGT

If you have a young savannah, be ready to play rough. Also, get yourself a set of elbow-high welding gloves. You'll need them when he gets older. ;)

I want a Savannah so bad. You should have a litter of kittens and give me one.

I cant has a litter of kittas, i iz hooman!

• 2 weeks later...

1 1/2 year old red kangroo, his name is jack, though i still like my doberman pinscher over all the family pets.

Don't mind the girl just some hoe i use to chill with.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/evogarrett/Picture993.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/evogarrett/Picture266.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/evogarrett/Picture272.jpg

I know that there is a local girl that raise exotic animals. She is a whore, she does it for attention. For example, one night at a bar I ran into her, we started talking, then I look at her purse and there is a 4 month only kangaroo in her purse that she is holding. She proceeds to tell me it is sick and needs her care 24 hours a day. I tell her well get it out of the bar where people are smoking(yes, there are a few local bars here in marion that still allow smoking) and are drunk as hell bumping into it. Nevertheless, she tells me that she raises exotic animals as her job on her "farm", and that one must have a licience to house/care for a kangaroo. Granted, she is a whore and will do anything for attention, therefore I am not sure if that is true or not, she could have made that part up.

Jackson

I know that there is a local girl that raise exotic animals. She is a whore, she does it for attention. For example, one night at a bar I ran into her, we started talking, then I look at her purse and there is a 4 month only kangaroo in her purse that she is holding. She proceeds to tell me it is sick and needs her care 24 hours a day. I tell her well get it out of the bar where people are smoking(yes, there are a few local bars here in marion that still allow smoking) and are drunk as hell bumping into it. Nevertheless, she tells me that she raises exotic animals as her job on her "farm", and that one must have a licience to house/care for a kangaroo. Granted, she is a whore and will do anything for attention, therefore I am not sure if that is true or not, she could have made that part up.

Jackson

Not, I think your right on the part were she likes the attention.

Jackson

awwwww, she turn you down that night??? :o