Best Dodge Dealer for warranty work?

LPFSTheFett

Welcome back. If I can get the Viper fixed this week, I'll have her back out next weekend. Hoping to have the Z06 back in action here soon as well.

I'll get ahold of you as soon as one of them is back up and running. :)

I have friends at caldwell.. why not?

Because everytime I've taken it in there, I leave pissed off. They had my car for over 60 days last year trying to fix a window problem and a paint problem. Yet here we are a year later and the car still has both problems.

Mark Burns (service writter) told me they can't fix it and I should just be happy with it. How many of you would be happy with your brand new cars window not shutting correctly? Or the paint by your exhaust flaking off after 40 miles of use?

I'd have no problems taking the car in there if I knew they were actually going to fix it.

Personally I have never had any problems with Trader buds when we take our Minivan in for service but its a minivan not a Viper. Not sure if they even have a Viper certified tech. Also you may want to cal Byers up in Dublin used them several times as well with no issues.

I have had my Stratus Coupe at Caldwell (Chrysler building) and Byers Dublin with out any problems. But of course finding a dealership that even knows how to work on a Viper would probably be tough. I would also check some Viper forums to see if there are any dealerships recommended around here.

I've had a couple issues with my charger that Caldwell had no idea how to fix. They had the car for a couple weeks total and never got it fixed. They also would not give me any kind of break on a rental either.

Call up Crown Chrysler Jeep in Dublin. That's where I took my car after Caldwell literally gave up. They were very helpful and did everything they could to at least keep me satisfied while they were working on it.

Ken

Spitzer? dont know to much about there service department, but we do all their paint and body warranty work.

I know a few sales guys at spitzer, they have always been good to me and my friends & family.

A certified Viper tech is completely different than just dropping off a regular car at a dealer. It's a different ball of wax when you pull up with that car wanting work done. A regular Dodge dealer won't work. It's needs to be a five star dealer with a recognized Viper tech....